"Action"

"Okay! Can I have all those participating in Tristan's room on set!"

I jumped at the loudness of the director whom had called out for those in Tristan's themed room through a megaphone. I stumbled onto the set, shortly followed by three boys, one of whom being the boy with dark hair I saw earlier whilst in the costume department.

Slowly the set started to fill up with extras, and Tristan himself who came and wedged himself between myself and the three boys.

"I'm assuming everyone's arrived so let's begin!" The director shouted once more. "Tristan. You of course are going to be in the centre of this scene; the war will be happening around you. I'm going to split the extras in half so you'll be battling against one another. So, can I have Reece and George standing over there to the right and Maia and Blake over to the left of the set please!"

I shuffled over to the left of the set, and to my surprise, I was shortly joined by the boy with dark hair.

"Are you Maia?" He asked me. I nodded slightly and winced at how he pronounced my name completely wrong.

"It's pronounced May-A," I responded, shortly realising how rude I must've sounded. "Sorry if that came across as rude, I just don't like people calling me by another name." I quickly added.

"That's alright, don't worry about coming across as rude," he laughed. "I'd rather you tell me then have me pronouncing your name wrong the whole day." He gave me a warm smile in which I returned.

George, Reece, Blake and Maia! You'll be battling one another in a little group of four, I've split you up into your teams of two. I want everyone else to do the same but spread out across the set, I don't want you all in a huddle at the front. George, Reece, Blake and Maia, every so often I want you guys to focus on shooting Tristan in whom will join in with your mini battle. I want this scene to be full of action and strong movements, got it!"

I looked around the set and watched as those of whom were part of the scene nodded.

"Ready?" Blake asked me. I replied with a small nod; I watched as he signalled to his bandmates, Reece and George, telling them through hand gestures that they're "going down" in this battle. I smiled to myself as I watched him do so before he placed a bright yellow foam bullet into his Nerf gun.

"Okay guys, and...ACTION!" The director called out, as loud music blasted out on set. Blake and I looked at one another with smirks before rapidly firing bullets at both Reece and George, trying our best to keep our faces as serious and as possible.

Blake's p.o.v:

"ACTION!" Shouted Amelia, the director of the video shoot. Maia and I glanced over at one another, smirking, before firing bright yellow bullets at my fellow bandmates. Every so often I'd catch myself drawing my eyes towards Maia, her face full with determination; every so often she, along with myself, George and Reece faced out Nerf guns towards Tristan whom was making his way around set on his wiz-board, joining in with the battle and firing the bullets from his gun back at us.

"AND CUT!" The Nerf battle was cut short by the sound of Amelia shouting around the set. "Okay guys that was brilliant! Go and take a small break before I call you back. The next shots won't take too long, however you must all be here to attend in ten minutes!" Amelia finished off her sentence and turned her back towards us as we all scattered off in separate directions for our small break.

"Do you mind if I stay with you?" I looked to my right to see Maia stood, looking up at me.

"Sure, let me introduce you to my bandmates, George and Reece." I replied with a smile, leading Maia over to my two bestfriends.