Good Luck

Tying my hair into a loose, messy bun, I climbed into bed and grabbed my phone off my bedside table. I unlocked my text messages and opened up my chat with Blake.

'Ready?' I asked him

'Yeah, I'll FaceTime you now' Blake quickly replied.

I held my phone up so it was above my face, and awaited for Blake to FaceTime me; within less than a minute, my phone began to ring and the photo of Blake and I that Reece took of us when we had won the battle against Hannah and George in the pool appeared on my screen. I accepted the call and smiled as Blake's face appeared on my screen.

He, like me, was under a plain white duvet; the top half of his body was showing from slightly below his collar bones and up. His hair hadn't be styled and lay messily on his head which lookes extremely attractive on him. He held his phone upwards so that the camera was looking down at him, making his jawline seem more defined and sharp.

"Hey," I grinned

"Hey, you okay?" He asked as he smiled back at me

"I'm good, tired but good, you?"

"Literally same! Tour rehearsals are starting to take their effect on both my body and sleeping pattern," Blake chuckled

"Well you'll have to get used to it, you've got a long month ahead of you. I'm sure you're body clock will get used to the longer hours and adjust to it." I replied back

"I hope so, I hate feeling constantly tired, its not the best of feelings in the world."

"I agree. Are you excited though? The first show's tomorrow, isn't it!"

"It is indeed. We arrived in our hotel not long ago for the night. Joe told us all to get some rest but I figured talking to you is worth the loss of some sleep, right?"

"You know you don't have to talk, if it's what's best for you then I don't mind if you go to sleep," I smiled, flattered at what he had just said

"I'd rather talk to you than sleep to be honest."

"As long as you'll be alright in the morning,"

"Maia, trust me, I'll be fine."

"Hmm, alright then." I sighed, slightly smiling to myself at the fact I got to continue talking to him.

"So, did you hear about George and Hannah's date then?" Blake went on to ask

"No, I haven't actually spoken to her in a while, she seems to have disappeared."

"Why, is she not reply to your messages?"

"No. I'm not too sure why either considering we're constantly talking. I've sent he a few messages but she just isn't replying to any of them."

"Oh, well I'm sure she'll reply soon enough, right?"

"I have no idea. Anyway, tell me, how did their date go? Did George tell you?"

"Not too well, George said something happened at the restaurant with another boy and Hannah got defensive over him. He never told me exactly what happened."

"Oh, that's such a shame, I thought they'd be such a cute couple!" I exclaimed. "If she texts me back I'll ask her about it."

"Do you know if she's coming to see any of the shows?"

"No, I haven't heard from her. I invited her if there were any tickets available but she hasn't replied." I mumbled.

"Is there anyone else you could invite incase she doesn't answer?"