Past

"It says: Blake, I dare you to kiss the closest person on your left," he read aloud as all eyes other than Blakes instantly snapped in my direction.

---

Speechless, my suddenly instinct was to run out the room, away from what it was in which I, along with thousands of others had just heard; running away from the memories of events from the past in which left me in a depressed state for months on end.

"Maia!" I glanced up from where I was sat on my bed to come face to face with my bestfriend looking at me with signs of worry in her eyes. "Are you okay? The boys are worried about you,"

The only sound in which could escape my mouth was a small grunt

"Maia, I know that must have come as a shock to you, but Blake wouldn't do what Jack did to you, you know that just as much as I do." Hannah sat down next to me on my bed.

"I know, I just..." I paused slightly as I allowed myself to calm down before continuing, "...I don't know if I can pull myself to do it after what happened. I mean, I know it's just a dare but who knows what may happen." I sighed

"Listen, none of the boys downstairs are like him. I highly doubt any of them would go out of their way to hurt you; especially Blake. From what I've seen today, he seems to have a small soft spot for you, I'm not the only who's noticed it..."

Blake has a soft spot for me?

"I don't know if you saw, but he too looked quite embarrassed and uncomfortable with the given dare. Maybe it's worth explaining to him about Jack so he'll understand why you ran off out of the blue? The poor boy probably thinks you don't like him!"

I sat taking in every word in which Hannah was saying, and, to be fair, what she wa saying was extremely true. The boys are genuinely lovely people and are a lot of fun to be around; it is just a game too, I mean, what harm could a small kiss do? But on the other hand, how would the fans react? They don't seem to like me as it is already.

"I do feel a bit bad fo-" I was cut short from what I was saying as Blake appeared in the door frame to my room.

"Hey, are you two alright up here? You've been gone a while; we were wondering if you're going to come down to finish the game?" He questioned us, a sympathetic look in his eyes

"Yeah, we're fine, we were just about to come down to join you," I smiled

"Were we?" Hannah asked to which I enthusiastically nodded "Because I thought you had to tell Blake something," she raised her right eyebrow and looked directly at me.

Glaring at her, I slightly nodded and beakoned Blake to come into my room from his spot by the door.

"Hannah, would you mind stepping out and joining the others downstairs?" I asked her. "Tell them we won't be long, you can continue playing without us for the moment."

Hannah obeyed what I had asked her and ran out of my room and downstairs to join the others, leaving Blake standing awkwardly in my room.

"You know you can sit down," I chuckled, looking up at Blake who was stood awkwardly by the edge of my bed.

"Thanks," he sat down opposite me on my bed and swivelled his body around so that he was facing me. "So, what was it you wanted to talk to me about?"