Truth or Dare

"Hi, I'm Reece."

"I'm George"

"Hi, I'm Blake"

"And we are New Hope Club." The boys said in usion.

It was 7:00pm; my brother and his bandmates had gone out for the evening, leaving myself and Hannah alone with the boys. We were all sat on the floor of my front room, surrounded by pillows and blankets as we started to play a game of Truth or Dare - filming it so the boys could upload it to their YouTube channel.

"As you can see, we've been joined by two extra people." George smiled

"Girls, do you want to introduce yourselves?" Reece questioned

"Hi, I'm Maia," I spoke, smiling at the camera, giving it a small wave

"Hi, I'm Hannah." Hannah followed, copying my actions as she smiled and waved.

"Maia and Hannah are going to be joining in with us this evening with tonight's game of Truth or Dare. We've managed to pick out a large selection of your truths and dares from random using an app. None of us know what the truths or dares are so it should be an interesting game!" Blake went on to explain.

To the right of the camera was Brad's laptop. The webpage on the screen was linked to Twitter; showing us both small image of us all as the camera continued to record and a number count of the growing number of viewers who were watching us.

"Okay, first one." I watched as Blake tapped the screen on his phone, and along with everyone else, waited to hear what the first truth or dare was. "Ooo it's a truth."

"What does it say?" Reece asked curiously

"Are any of you in a relationship?" Blake read. "None of us boys are, what about you two?"

"Both of us are single." I responded looking at the camera as I confirmed it; out of the corner of my eye, I was adiment I saw a small smile appear on Blakes face when I confirmed that the two of us were single. However, due to not paying attention to him, I couldn't be one hundred percent sure that what I thought I saw actually happened.

Return my attention back to Blake who had tapped his phone once more and was awaiting for his phone to determine whether it would be a truth or dare next. I, along with the others sat in silence as we waited for Blake to confirm what the next truth or dare would be.

"It's another truth!" Blake announced. "Who was the last person you texted and what did it say?" Blake asked as he looked up at the camera.

All of us, other than Blake who already had his phone, immediately started to fumbled around in the blankets and pillows in an attempt to find our phones.

"Shall we start with you Hannah and make our way down the line?" Blake suggested once we all had our phones griped in our hands. 

"Sure! Um, the last text I sent was to Maia and it says 'Okay, see you later.' It's not very interesting, sorry," Hannah giggled.

"Maia, what about you?" Blake questioned

"My last text was to my brother, Brad; it says 'No, have a good night with the boys, stay safe'"

"Mine was to you Maia; it says 'Which house is yours? We're lost'"Blake told the camera, laughing to himself at his and his bandmates unfortunate events in which happened earlier on in the day.

The boys had explained to us all whilst we were sat around the garden table as we enjoyed our BBQ,  that they mistook a street to be the street in which Brad and I live in. They went on to knock on the door they thought was ours, only to be met by a rather confused couple.