Sex

CONTAINS SMUT SO SKIP IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE READING THIS CONTEXT

"What time is it?" I whispered, sitting up in my bed, looking down at Blake in whom was fast asleep. The two of us had somehow managed to spend the entirety of the day sleeping next to one another without any hesitation.

Blake's eyelashes flickered and his restless body moved, his arm worming it's way around my waist.

"Come back." He murmured, his sleepy voice causing my heart to race a little.

"Blake, it's almost nine in the evening," I whispered, reaching over to my fairy lights and flicking them on.

"I'm too hot," Blake then complained, clearly oblivious to how sleepy he was

"Take your jumper and jeans off then, you've been in them near enough all day." I giggled

"Fine." He huffed, sitting up and waiting for his eyes to adjust to the light before climbing out of my bed and moving to his suitcase. I adjusted my body so I was sat crossed legged in the middle of my bed, watching as my boyfriend stripped from his jumper and jeans into nothing but his boxers. My eyes widening slightly at the sight of the bulge apparent.

"Like what you see?" He smirked as he turned and looked down at me from where he was stood

"I, uh, um" I stammered, my face flushing a deep red. Blake began walking closer to me, stopping at the foot of my bed so his groin was placed in front of my eyes. His arm stretched out as he pushed gently on my shoulder, pushing me so I was later out flat on the bed, his body making his way on top of mine. He lowered his head so that his lips made his way onto mine, kissing me gently on the lips before keeping them placed firmly on mine, the two of us passionately kissing  for what felt like ages before he slipped his tongue into my mouth; I found myself returning the favour, the two of us deepening the kiss, allowing it to become all the more passionate. Small moans escaped my mouth as we continued to kiss, clearly enjoying the sound of this, Blake moved his hand from my upper thigh, running it up my body and towards my neck, holding onto it with a tight grasp before moving his lips from mine to my neck, placing small quick kisses on my neck desperate to find my weak spot. Once found and I had slightly squirmed underneath his body, Blake focused his attention on the spot, pressing his lips on the skin and gently sucking, eventually looking up and grinning and the mark he had made. As he continued  to do this to my neck, I allowed my hands to run through his hair. Once finished on my neck, Blake returned his attention back onto my lips, once again kissing me with passion, his hips slowing pressing into mine as he started making small grinding motions, through the fabric of my teddy slip and his boxers, I slowly begins to feel as he became harder and harder with each thrust.

"Are you okay with this?" He whispered in my ear

"Mmm," was all that managed to escape my mouth. He kissed me on my neck, causing me to tilt it backwards slightly, allowing him more access as he moved his lips from my neck to my lips once more, his hands beginning to wander around my body.

Grabbing hold of one of my hands, Blake placed it onto the bulge growing in his boxers, I squeezed onto it gently, genuinely surprised at how big he was, allowing his hands to grab hold of the straps of my pyjamas and pull them down past my arms and down to my waist, his hands grabbing hold of my breasts, gently squeezing them before moving his lips from mine to my breast as he sucked gently on my nipple leaving it hard before moving onto the other, my hand still placed on his bulge as it continued to harden and grow in my hand.

Blake's hands moved back to what was left regarding clothing on my body.

"Can I?" He questioned