The Morning After

"Good morning" I whispered, gazing over at Blake who had just woken up next to me. His eyes were squinting as they adjusted to the light and his hair slightly messy: my favourite ever view

"Good morning" he responded, leaning over and kissing me on the forehead whilst pulling me in for one of his famous morning cuddles.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked

"Yes thank you...you?" I asked him back

"I did." He responded. The two of us remained silent for about ten minutes, laid there simply enjoying one another's company. This later being disrupted by the ringing of Blake's phone. He released himself from our morning cuddle to answer his phone.

Blake's P.O.V

I reached over and grabbed my phone, Georges phone ID plastered over my screen

"Alright George" I answered the phone

"Hey Blake, you about?" My bandmate responded, a tiny of excitement in his voice

"Uh I'm at Maia's house, we've just woken up" I responded

"Oh have you?"

"Yes George."

"We've all been trying to get hold of you. Have you not checked your emails yet? Joe emailed us all this morning."

"George. We've just woken up. No I haven't checked my emails yet." I responded, slightly annoyed he hasn't listened to what I had said previously. "Why what's up?" I finished

"Check your emails and message me and Reece when you have. Enjoy your morning. Say hi to Maia for me" he responded before hanging up.

I took my phone away from my ear, placed it on the table beside me and laid back down into bed.

"What was that about?" Maia questioned, placing her head on my chest, I placed my right arm around her securing her in that position.

"It was George. He asked me if I had checked my emails this morning, apparently they've all been trying to get a hold of me."

"Oh right. Did he tell you what the email was about?"

"Nope. He told me to say hi to you though."

"Why don't you check them then? It might be important!"

"I will later, I just want to enjoy this lie - in before worrying about work." I responded. "Fancy breakfast?" I asked, sitting up slightly.

"Yes, what shall we have?"

"Fry up?" I suggested

"Couldn't say no to that could I" Maia grinned. That being said, we both clambered out of bed, pulled on our dressing gowns and ran downstairs into her kitchen.

Maia's P.O.V

Blake and I both ran downstairs and into the kitchen. The kettle was popped up and all the basic food necessities needed for a fry up were pulled out of the fridge freezer and onto the island.

"Tea or coffee?" I asked Blake who was beginning to prep our breakfast

"Ooo hard choice..." he paused for a few seconds. "Tea please" he grinned, his messy hair flopping over his forehead and just over his eyes, causing him to shake his head in attempt to get it to move. Failing to do so, he sighed, walked over to me, grabbed a hairband from my arm and placed it next to the mug I was filling with hot water.

"Can you please tie the front of my hair up for a bit please?" He asked me sheepishly

"Of course," I laughed. Placing the kettle back down, grabbing the hair band and tying the front of his hair up. "Beautiful" I announced once done, laughing to myself at the state of him

"Why thank you," he responded in a slightly camp tone of voice. He went over to our kitchen radio, turned it on and started dancing to the song playing. I grabbed my phone from my dressing gown opened up Snapchat and started to record my boyfriend dancing around the kitchen, Blake of course being completely oblivious as to what I was doing. I uploaded the video to my snapchat story and continued making both of our drinks. Once done, I placed them both by the cooker and joined Blake as he danced and helped him make our breakfast.

About twenty minutes later our food had finally been cooked, the kettle was on once more and Blake and I were still dancing

Blake's P.O.V

Both Maia and I sat down at her kitchen table, both our plates heaving with food, and and a fresh brew next to us both. Both of us sat listening to the radio and we ate our food.

"So, what do you think the email was about?" Maia asked me

"I have no clue whatsoever." I responded. "George said it was from Joe so I'm presuming something work wise." I responded

"Did it sound urgent?"

"He just sounded excited. I'll read it after we've eaten." I replied

"Sounds exciting" Maia grinned at me, the two of us continuing to eat until we had both finished eating.

Once finished, we both carried our plates over to the sink and began to wash up.

"Wow, it's like de ja vu" I laughed

"From the day we had the swimming pool out in the back and everyone came round" Maia grinned

"Yep, and me and you came up here to wash up" I smiled down at her.

"That seems like such a long time ago, was only a few month back along wasn't it"

"It was indeed. Who'd have thought back then so much would happen in such a short amount of time."

"You definitely fancied me back then" Maia smirked

"Did not!"

"Yes you did"

"No" I stubbornly replied back, my face burning red

"Yes" she grinned, turning to face me

"Maybe"

"Knew it" she announced proudly. Hitting the small ponytail of hair gently before finishing off washing the dishes and putting them all away. Once completely done, the two of us returned back upstairs and hopped back into bed.

"So, you gonna check that email now?" Maia asked me

"Why?" I asked

"I'm interested...open it up!" She exclaimed

"Fine!" I replied, elongating the end of the sentence so she knew I was being sarcastic with her. I grabbed my phone, unlocked it and opened up the email from Joe. My eyes widened as I read what my manager had written to Reece, George and I. "Oh my god!" I exclaimed.

"What is it?" Maia asked, excitement arising in her tone of voice.

HEY HEY HEY I AM BACK! FIRSTLY, I AM SOOOO EXTREMELY SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS BOOK IN SO BLOODY LONG! I HAVE BEEN SUPER BUSY RECENTLY...WHO WANTS A LIFE UPDATE?
SECONDLY! I MET THE VAMPS FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, SAW THEM LIVE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN SIX YEARS
THIRDLY! I EMBARRASSED MYSELF IN FRONT OF NHC - WHO WANTS VIDEO EVIDENCE? ALSO, SHALL I POST MY MEET AND GREET PHOTO WITH THE VAMPS? Let me know what you think of this chapter! Also, I'm 3rd in the ranking for books under the title of Blake Richardson! How awesome!!

ENJOY XOX