Confidence

"Morning," I whispered to myself as I woke up in my bunk. It was a Saturday, meaning the boys were performing once more tonight, tonight however being their last show. Not only this, but it also meant that Hannah and I could go and watch the show tonight, which, for Hannah, was quite exciting considering she hadn't yet seen them perform live.

Yesterday had been spent, mostly lazing around the tour bus all day, up until the point where we all went to pick Hannah up from the station. As from then, the rest of the day had been filled with laughs and giggles between the five of us, including Reece in whom had cheered up a little, still noticeably sad ever now and again, but, considering Lauren had recently left, that was understandable.

"Good morning." A deep, raspy voice came from next to me. Looking over to the side of me, I saw my boyfriend, laid in his bed, his hair a mess on his head, which, in my opinion, was a huge turn on, and a grin plastered on his face as we made eye contact.

"Sleep well?" I asked him gently

"Indeed I did, you?"

"It was lovely thank you," I smiled, swinging my legs out from under the warmth of my duvet, and placing them on the so called 'carpet' on the floor, slipping my feet into Blake's slippers before bending down to plant a kiss on his forehead; making my way into the kitchen once done. Switching the kettle on, I grabbed two mugs, placing a teabag into each of them and grabbing the milk from the fridge as I waited for the kettle to boil. Once boiled, I poured the hot water into the mugs, filling them up three quarters of the way, before adding in the milk and taking the teabag out.

"Blake!" I called out quietly, but loud enough for him to hear. "I've made you a drink, do you want it upstairs or at the back of the bus?" I questioned him

"Um, we'll take them upstairs. Let me just grab my dressing gown and i'll come and help you bring them upstairs" he called back. The sound of shuffling coming from the bunks as he climbed out of his bunk and wrapped his dressing gown around his body before joining me in the kitchen. "Thank you." He smiled, as he picked up his drink and led the way upstairs.  The two of us sitting down next to one another, my body resting against Blake's as the two of us sat, watching the city of Bristol wake up as we sat in silence, enjoying both our drinks, and one another's company. Something in which happened very rarely on this bus.

"So, are you excited for tonight then?" I questioned him

"Of course, I get excited everytime we perform, I love it" He responded before taking a sip from his drink

"Good. I look forward to watching you again tonight" I smiled. "Blake?" I went onto question him

"Yes"

"What are we going to say if the fans ask about us? I mean, this will be the first time the both of us will face them since we became official. They were curious about us beforehand, but we weren't together then. What do we tell them?" I asked him

"Fans are always going to be curious when it comes to relationships, especially when its known that a member of their favourite band might possibly be in a relationship. If anyone approaches you and asks about us, tell them that your relationship status is personal and you'd preferably not answer that considering it's personal to you. Some fans may get funny about that response and instantly assume the worst, and others will happily accept that you want to keep some things private. If, at all tonight, you get any trouble, tell me after the show and i'll take control of it. Don't worry about it though, okay."

"Okay" I smiled

"Anyway, have you finished your drink?" Blake questioned me

"Yeah." I drank the remaining liquid in my cup and watched as Blake stood up, taking my empty cup from my grasp and holding out his spare hand for me to take. Reluctantly, I placed my hand in his, and allowed him to pull me up from where I was sat, the two of us holding onto one another as we walked down the stairs and into the kitchen where I stood watching as Blake cleaned the two cups before placing them back in the cupboard in which they came from. Once again, taking my hand, Blake led me from the kitchen into the small bathroom