Hello's and Goodbye's

"Thank you so, so much for allowing me to stay with you guys this week, I've honestly enjoyed myself so much!" A teary Lauren managed to choke out. It had been a week since Lauren had come to stay with the boys and I, and sadly, that week had finally come to an end. We were all stood around her in a clump in the middle of the train station, each and everyone of us trying to reach her as she stood in the center of the small huddle as she said her goodbyes.

"Are you coming to any of the other  shows?" George asked, his voice muffled and quiet due to the fact he had been pushed to the back of the circle, and because his head was resting on Reece's shoulder.

"I'm not too sure yet, I'm hoping to find some last minute tickets online. It would be nice to come down and see you all again." Lauren smiled

"If you can't get tickets text me and I'll grab some from Brad for you, okay," I told Lauren as the two of us pushed the boys out the way from the center of the circle so we could share one last hug before her train arrived to take her back home. Unfortunately, her train arrived quicker than anticipated, and once it had fully stopped, the boys and I watched as Lauren picked up her suitcase from the floor, and walked over to the vehicle, turning back one last time to wave goodbye before she climbed into the carriage. "Text me when you get home, okay!" I called out to her as she climbed on

"Of course," she grinned as she turned her back and vanished as she found a seat, luckily finding one by the window so the boys and I could wave as her train departed the station. The three of us waving and waiting until the train had completely left the station and had raced off into the distance before turning round and walking back through the station and into the car park. Walking around it for about five minutes in an attempt to find Joe in whom had parked at the back of the top floor whilst he waited for us all to say bye to Lauren.

"Ready?" Joe asked us all once the four of us had clambered into the empty seats in his car and had buckled ourselves in

"Yeah," we all answered in usion once we were all secure in our seats. Each of us sitting in silence as he drove out of the car park, knowing we'd be back in a matter of hours, not to say bye to anyone, but to collect Hannah in whom had agreed to come down for the week.

"Have you noticed how quiet Reece is?" I turned to my right and came face to face with Blake. He nodded towards his band member in whom was sat in the front of the car, his eyes fixated on the black screen of his phone, his head hanging down, not a word coming from his mouth despite all the current conversations that had recently occurred.

"I think he misses Lauren" I whispered back at him, his response to simply  nod and smile slightly as he looked on at Reece. Despite only knowing one another a week, both Reece and Lauren had gotten along really well, which, of course, knowing that he was her favourite member of the band, made me happy.

The car journey back to the bus took us about half an hour, and, once we had clambered out of the car and back onto the bus, George, Blake and I instantly made our way to the back where all three of us jumped onto the sofa Reece however, deciding he wanted time alone, and made his way to his bunk.

"I hope he cheers up in time for Hannah's arrival," George mumbled underneath his breath as the three of us sat in silence.

"He will, just give him some time. I think he underestimated how much he liked Lauren; now she's gone, I think he's come to the conclusion he misses her. He'll be fine sooner or later." Blake smiled reassuringly.

"I hope so, it's weird seeing him quiet. He's normally the loudest out of the three of us," George responded.

"I'm sure he's okay. Like Blake just said, he probably underestimated how much he did actually like her. The same goes for her too. They'll see each other soon though. Just give him a little space for now and he'll undoubtedly be in a happier mood by the time we go to collect Hannah tonight." I added, copying Blake's actions by smiling before hopping up and grabbing myself ans the boys a packet of Cadbury Wispa bites to munch on as George set up a movie.

Hannah's P.O.V:

"Text me when you arrive at the station so I know you've arrived safely. I'll see you in a week, have fun!" I winced as my mum wrapped her arms around me, squirming in an attempt to escape it, she finally let go of me once my train to London arrived. Turning away from my mum, I walked over to the train, climbing on board the train, and making my way towards a seat at the back by the window. Dumping my suitcase on the chair next to me, I plugged my headphones into my ear, watching as the train began to pull out of the station. Altogether, the journey took just over an hour, and once the train had pulled to a stop, I picked up my phone, dialling Maia's number into the keypad, holding my phone up to my ear as I waited for her to pick up as I rushed off the train, luggage in my hands as I walked further into the station in an attempt to find my group of friends

"Hello." A voice came through the phone: Maia.

"Hi." I chirped down the phone. "My trains just pulled into the station, where are you?" I questioned her as I wandered through the station.

"Okay, we're all stood by Costa Coffee. George and Blake are about to go and order us all some drinks. Would you like anything?" Maia asked me down the phone

"Um, can I have a latte please? I'll pay them back when I get settled later on."

"You don't have to worry about paying them back." Maia replied before her voice became a little distant as she told George my order.

"If you insist." I giggled as I neared the multiple shops in the station, my eyes flickering around in an attempt to find her. "Right, I think I can see you, I'll be over in just a second." I continued as I spotted a girl with brown hair stood next to a tall boy dresses in a striped shirt and black jeans...clearly Reece.

"Okay, see you in a bit!" Maia spoke down the phone before I hung up. Walking towards the pair, it was only a matter of seconds before I head someone screaming my name, and a body was flung into my arms as i toppled backwards, my bestfriend wrapped around me. "HANNAH I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" She exclaimed with a smile

"I was on the phone to you less than a minute ago, you certainly seemed to have liven up since then." I giggled as I hugged her back

"You know me, I'm always grumpy over the phone." Maia giggled. "Shall we go and get the others?" She asked once realizing the both of us were quite a way from the coffee shop

"They're making their way over now. There's no need." I smiled as I looked over her shoulder, waving at each of the boys in whom has smiles on each of their faces as they all held a coffee cup in their hands, George and Blake holding two.

"Hey," the all chanted once they had reached Maia and I

"Hi", I smiled back at them all, greeting each of them with a hug as they approached the two of us. Lingering onto George for a little longer than I did with the other two before letting go and grabbing the latte he had in his hands for me. Taking a sip of the warm liquid, I grinned, both at the fact I had my favorite drink in my hand, and at the fact that I had finally been reunited with my friends in whom I hadn't seen in what seemed like years.