On set

"Maia, wake up, we need to go." I was awoken by my brother shaking my body and whispering loudly. It was the day of the video shoot, meaning it was an early start for both Brad and I.

"What time is it?" I whispered sleepily

"Four in the morning, there's a taxi outside waiting for us, we need to go."

"But I still need to get ready," I moaned

"Throw on some loose clothes, you'll be dressed and made up by the stylists when we arrive." Brad replied, throwing back my duvet, chucking a pair of grey tracksuit bottoms, an oversized 'The Vamps' hoodie and a pair of trainers over my sleep deprived body.

"Be quick" he whispered as he left my room, allowing me to change from my pyjamas into the clothes he had thrown at me. I changed into them as quick as I could and shoved my hair up into a messy bun before running downstairs, out the front door and clambering into the taxi next to Brad.

"Ready to go?" Brad asked me. I nodded with a small smile and watched as my brother signalled the taxi driver to start the car before relaxing in my seat and admiring the early morning life of Birmingham through the taxi windows.

"We've arrived." The taxi driver suddenly said out of the blue, causing me to jump in my seat slightly. We had been driving for about half and hour,  and had finally reached the set of the music video. "Your manager's already payed the fee so you don't need to pay anything. Have a good day." The driver said as we climbed out the taxi. We both thanked him before walking inside the large warehouse that stood infront of us.

"Good morning Brad. Maia. First ones to arrive for once." I jumped for the second time today, however, this time, due to the sound of Brads manager, Joe, walking up behind Brad and I.

"Morning Joe" both Brad and I mumbled sleepily, a yawn escaping from my mouth

"Both of you seem extremely tired. Go and grab some coffee and I'll be over to talk to you both in a second. Maia, I think now's the time to decided who's room you want to be in for the video. Here's a list of them if you need help deciding. Tell me your choice when I come and see you later on." Joe responded with a much awken response than both Brad and I did towards him. I nodded as I was handed the sheet of paper; I scanned over the rooms, reminding myself of them all before following Brad towards the large coffee machine that stood in the corner of what was currently being transformed into the hair and makeup room.

"Latte?" Brad asked me as I approached him,

"Um, yes please," I mumbled, watching as my brother pressed the button labeled 'latte', quickly followed by a cup popping out of the machine, followed by a mixture of liquids in which mixed together to make my favourite coffee.

"Thanks" I said quietly as Brad handed me the warm cup. I cupped it in my hands, and followed Brad over to the black leather sofa that was placed on the opposite side of the room.

"So, do you have an idea as to which room you want to be in?" My brother questioned me once the both of us had sat down

"I'm not too sure yet, Tristan's room sounds like fun though" I replied, taking a sip of my drink

"Remind me what Tristan's theme is."

"It's the Nerf War theme" I responded

"Ah, well it's a good job you've already seemed to make  your decision"

"What do you mean?" I asked my brother, confused as to what he was referring to.

"Joes coming over" he replied, nodding his head towards his manager, who, was indeed walking over towards us.