TBS/Newt/Paul (Meetings prt 3)💜

I ran across the set. "Uncle!" I called. He turned around just as I barreled into him.

"Oof!" He grunted, stepping back a bit.

Hold on ladies and gentlemen because, SURPRISE! My uncle was none other than Wes Ball.

"Hey!" He said after he got his footing again. He smiled. "How is my favorite actress?"

I rolled my eyes. "I'm not even good enough to get a main role on any movie and I'm your favorite?" I said, calling his bluff. "Don't blow smoke up my butt," I chided.

He sighed. "Okay." Then he got excited and the short tiff was forgotten. "Come! Meet my cast! We're all on break right now. Don't mind the mess." He started babbling like usual so I slightly tuned him out. He wasn't saying anything important and it tended to get boring. We walked through the set I was so familiar with-the one I roamed for hours before there even was a cast, mock playing parts and goofing off with my uncle.

We stopped in a room with food and people. I looked around to see familiar faces. Only familiar, of course, because I'd seen them on screen for the past few years.

I immediately scanned for two people. My acting idols. I'd looked up to one since I was very young indeed. Six years old, maybe. The other was more recent.

Thomas Sangster was sitting in the back corner. I marveled yet again how not-25 he looked. It made me think that as a 23 year old myself, I was way too old for him. A personal joke of mine. Dylan O'Brien was in the middle of the room goofing off per usual.

First Wes introduced me to Kaya. Then Will and Ki Hong. Each looked me in the eyes and shook my hand firmly, a smile on their lips.

"Hello, I'm Leia," I'd greet.

"Hello!" They'd introduce themselves and we'd talk a little and then uncle would move me on.

It took me forever to get around the room and I realized that Thomas had moved. I looked around and my shoulders slacked. He was gone. My friggin idol was ten feet sea from me and I'd missed meeting him. Of course.

I sighed and looked at my uncle. "One more," he said. I nodded, my smile rising again as I realized who was left.

Dylan O'Brien himself walked up. He was my second favorite actor. I also looked up to him. I smiled wider and shook his hand a little more firmly. "Hi! Oh my gosh it's so nice to meet you!"

"Someone's got a crush!" My uncle teased. I scoffed.

"I'm not going to deny that he's attractive, but I don't have a crush on you, Dylan," I assured. "I'm not a fan girl." I rolled my eyes. "I admire you though. You're a really good actor."

"Thank you," he said, suddenly shy.

I laughed. "I'm sorry that my uncle and I are so awkward." I nudged my uncle.

He chuckled. "It's cool."

"Anyway, I have to get going. Nice to meet you." I smiled and went to leave.

"Wait!" Wes said. "You haven't met Thomas yet! He'll be back soon..." He urged, looking hopeful.

"I have to leave. I have to be at a, uh, try out for that new show that Zoe wants to see me in. The try outs are twenty minutes away and start in 25 minutes. I'll try and drop by after-"

"Who's this?"

My body locked and I froze. I'd know that voice anywhere. Slowly turning around, I tried not to look star struck.

It was Thomas. Thomas Brodie frigging Sangster.

He looked at me and our eyes met. I swear my heart exploded. I tried to calmly smile and outstretch my hand but let's be honest-I really was star struck. Even though I tried not to show it, it didn't mean I wasn't. It got quiet.

"This is my niece, Leia. She's a huge fan of yours," me uncle said. "An aspiring actress, too." I wanted to punch him. So very badly.

Thomas smiled. "Wow! Nice to meet you." He held out his hand for me to shake. "I'm Thomas."

"I know," I croaked. My hand moved stiffly into his. We shook hands and then I let his hand go. My hand fell at my side. I was trying to not freak out. "I-I have to-uh-go. Nice t-to meet all of you." I hugged my uncle and smiled at everyone, waving and nodding as I wove my way through them back outside, and then I was gone.

Reviewing what had just happened, I internally facepalm, chiding myself mentally.

He's a normal person. He's like everyone else. No one special. Treat him like you would anyone else. Don't be a fan girl. Don't. Don't do it.

I slid into my car and stared out in shock a second.

You have to understand, I'd met a lot of very famous stars. But I'd never met my HERO. My IDOL. My favorite. I took a deep breath.

Okay. So what?

I pulled out but then screeched to a halt as I noticed there was a body behind my car. I tried to catch my breath as they skittered back and then slowly, cautious moved to the side of my car. Someone knocked on my window. I looked over.

I slowly rolled down the window and smiled shyly at the face looking at me.

"Leia," he greeted.

"Thomas," I greeted back.

He smiled. "Do me a favor?" I raised an eyebrow. Finally I'd gotten through the star struck posture, even though my brain was buzzing still. "Let me have lunch with you one day? Or coffee?"

I tried not to gawk. Instead I smirked. "Is that you asking me out on a date?" He shrugged, a smirk to match mine also on his face. I grinned. Reaching over and then returning with a paper and pen, I scribbled my number on down and handed it to him through the window. "I'm super busy today, but call me next time your free. I'll take you up on that."

He smiled and leaned back and I drove slowly out of the parking lot. I let the happenings fall out of my mind so I could focus on this part. Once I got to my audition my phone buzzed.

Probably my uncle whining about me leaving so soon, I thought to myself, chuckling out loud. I shook my head, smiling and took out my phone.

I'm free all day. My part for shooting's done for right now. Tomorrow too. Call me when YOU'RE free. 😏
-Thomas

I beamed at the text.

Be careful. I just might take you up on that. 😂
-Leia

I wouldn't mind.
-Thomas

Well then. I have a try out right now, but I'll call you after.
-Leia

Bet you'll get the part. Good luck anyway.
-Thomas

Is that your go at flirting?
-Leia

That bad?
-Thomas

Not too bad.
-Leia

But I really have to go.
-Leia

Okay. Bye.
-Thomas

Bye.
-Leia