Kiss (Thomas)💜

A/n: Smut because I was in a weird mood when I edited this whoops

Quiet and peaceful, he was precious and adorable

Quiet and peaceful, he was precious and adorable. Enough that I couldn't bring myself to disturb him. For a long time. That couldn't last forever though. I wanted him to hold and love me too badly. I wanted his eyes on my and his lips against mine. "TOMMYYYYYY!" I whined, kicking him lightly.

His face twisted, the peace disturbed. Oops. "WHAT?" He groaned.

Desperately holding back a smile, I leaned close, "I can't sleeeeeep!"

Thomas opened one eye. He knew that I was being genuine about my insomnia, but he also knew that I was smiling and soft and admiring so I'd been watching him for a while. He still held a scowl though. "So I have to suffer?" He sighed into his pillow.

Oh. I stayed quiet. Then I rolled over and fell still. "Okay."

He rolled over too and pulled me close. "Don't pout love. I'm here. I'll help," he whispered resignedly, his breath on my skin and his body against mine. I fought a smile again.

Pulling all my reserve, I kept up my slightly childish act. "No, no. Sleep," I dismissed huffily, knowing I was getting what I wanted. Maybe I was being selfish. I just missed him so much and I hated going to sleep the second we got home. I hadn't kissed him in like 26 hours. That's not cool. I saw him this morning! I saw him tonight! We were both so busy and I just missed him.

His lips pressed against my shoulder and I melted into the contact. "I'm here. I'm not going anywhere now. And I'm not playing that game tonight. Love me. I miss you." He cooed, sighing.

I rolled back over and looked in his eyes, a smile on my face. "I missed you too."

A grin pulled his lips into an incredibly attractive curve. "Kiss me?" He asked.

My body already buzzing, I nodded excitedly. He leaned in and I leaned in and in those seconds it took to lean in, it felt like an eternity. It seemed that he would never meet his lips with mine, but when he did I smiled. It was innocent and soft at first. He was soft and tentative and reserved.