Anger

BAM BAM

BAM BAM

BAM BAM BAM

The loud sounds echoed in the empty gym.

I said a name in my head for every time I hit the bag.

SAMANTHA. BAM.

Tod. BAM.

Rachel. BAM.

BLAIRE. BAM.

CYNTHIA. BAM. BAM.

I stopped and started breathing very deeply. I thought of all these people.

Wendy Allen is a ridiculous wanna be.

Wendy Allen is pathetic. All she wants to do is make it big. She's too willing. I bet she'll do anything. And I mean anything.

Wendy Allen? Oh, you mean the loser? The new "star?" Don't make me laugh. She knows Thomas Sangster a week and she's big all of a sudden. Uh huh.

Wendy Allen isn't anything. She was a fan who won a ticket to hang out with an actor and she said something to get a slip into fame.

Wendy Allen... Hm. What do I say about her that we already don't know?

Bet Sangster wishes he Never met Wendy.

I screamed and started punching again, harder. My hair was in a ponytail and I wore a sports bra and yoga pants and tennis shoes. My hands covered in gloves, they still hurt from the constant over beating from the bag.

Allen can do whatever the hell she wants. We all know that she had a major crush on Thomas. He totally ditched her when they hung out. Some say it was because he no longer had a reason to hang out with her. I mean it was only a week... But would he really have left her completely with no further interest after a week? I mean... Whatever.

He's just a boy. I'm just a fan.

It doesn't matter.

It was just a week.

I didn't love him, but I did like him. It was stupid.

So what.

I was a star now.

A lame, nationally hated star that could sing really well, act even better and had supposedly used her hero to climb to the top.

But I hadn't!

I'll admit that because I met Thomas I got to do things I normally wouldn't, but I hadn't purposefully used him to get there.

I rested my forehead on the punching bag.

"Lame. I'm bloody lame." I wiped my tears with my arm.

It was hard to be hated. I didn't get interviews unless it was to twist my words and rip me from my hard climb up. It was like being in a box of crabs where everyone was only focused on tearing you down. Just you.

I didn't get invited anywhere to do anything. No red carpet. No movies. No lunches.

I was like the secret, unwanted actress. What had started as a really great chance became a horrifying, unpredictable mess.