To the End (Jake) (Part 1)💜

A/n: From "Accused: Mo's Story" where he plays Mo's son, Jake.
Warnings: SMUT HA!

Panic rose to choke me as I stared down the faces of the gang of lustful boys

Panic rose to choke me as I stared down the faces of the gang of lustful boys. "Please," I begged. "Leave me a-alone. Please!"

The leader licked his lips and I whimpered, recoiling. The only boy not looking at me hungrily I looked at in desperation. He seemed to be a brunette in the bad lighting, his eyes big and brown and uncomfortable as he hovered between stopping what was going on and turning away to pretend it wasn't happening. He was my last hope. My desperate look aimed at him didn't catch the boy's attention though. Instead, it caught the leader's. The older man saw the boy's discomfort and hesitance and disgust and he saw my desperation. "Here, Jake," the leader snarled, catching the boy's attention. The leaders who gripped me by my forearm, thrust me at Jake - for that appeared to be his name - and the boy caught me, holding me to his chest as he seemed relived this wasn't happening. "You take her." Jake immediately tensed again and I curled to hide my face in his chest.

If I had to choose between getting gang banged in the middle of the street at night while any extra boys just stood by and watched helplessly so they wouldn't be killed for intervening... or going somewhere with this humane, gentle boy and being with him alone... We'll, it wasn't a hard choice. "I don't think-" Jake began.

My hand gripped his shirt and he paused, looking down at me. "I don't mind," I whispered. "It's better if you do it somewhere else than... than them. Please, Jake." I was shaking and he held me tighter. Protecting me.

The leader laughed wolfishly. "Grand! Now our new boy has a little girl to be by his side! Remember, love, if you enter that boy's life, you're as tied to this gang as he is."

Dread filled me. Jake was supposed to keep me around? So either I got group raped or I got to be with a Jake and tied to this gang for the next who knows how long? Jake didn't say anything. He was leaving this completely up to me. "I..." I closed my eyes. "Can we at least have privacy?"

More laughter. "Sure thing, sweetheart. Take her home, Jake. I'm sure your mum will be busy tonight, yeah?" Jake nodded. "Good. Have fun, you two." The group got on their bikes and took off, leaving Jake and I alone.

I sighed, stepping back from him. "Come on," I mumbled, resigned.

He caught my wrist. "You... don't have to do this." I shot him a doubtful look but he shook his head. "I'm a virgin. Are you?" I nodded. "I... I know they're sick. I know this is sick. But... but let me make it up to you. Somehow. This is wrong." He looked so upset and I was genuinely warmed by the gesture. I mean, yeah, he was losing his virginity to me too, but his concerned to be focused completely on me. Obviously he wasn't too opposed to it.

Focusing on the good qualities to this boy I'd just met and pushing the fact that I had to do this out of my mind, I took his hand, pulling him close. "Well, let's do this. Might as well make it worth while hm?" He gave me a suspicious but intrigued look as the fear and discomfort slowly melted away as a new situation proved itself to us. "Where do we go?" He rubbed the back of his neck with his free hand, taking off as he guided me behind him. He spent the walk getting aquatinted. I have to say, for the bizarre not-okay-ness of the situation we were in, I was minding it less and less as the seconds passed. I mean hey. At least he was a fairly good guy. For someone in a gang. I didn't know how to feel about him. He was nice and sweet and thoughtful and charming and funny... but this was NOT a good way to learn that.