Interesting Images (Thomas) 💜

A/n: this is so messy and low quality but... My friends have me fucked up with our talks in class... Oops.

I was home way early

I was home way early. I only had a half day at work and I was excited to see Thomas. We'd been dating two years now and recently we hadn't seen any of each other. The sexual tension was almost as bad as the yearning, and in all honesty, it was ridiculous to not see him this much. I set my things down quietly, feeling more horny than I ever had. I wasn't even ashamed to admit it. I hadn't seen my hot boyfriend in several months and finally we were in the same place at the same time for a long time. If things didn't happen it would shock me.

I crept upstairs and then went down the hallway. I was glad that I'd ditched my heels at the door, otherwise I would be so loud right now. I went to open the door and surprise Thomas, who I knew was inside, when I heard it. Moaning. There was a girl's, and Thomas' and... Another guy's.... WHAT THE FUCK WAS HAPPENING IN THERE?! I cracked open the door, expecting the worst. My jaw dropped at what I saw instead. Thomas was perched in front of the computer screen in the corner and what was on the screen was not what I expected. Either he missed me or he secretly was a porn addict.

I mean, I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Porn wasn't a big deal. But it stung somehow. If I couldn't reason that he hadn't seen me in so long, I would complain that I easily could have pleased him more than he could please himself... Ugh.

I opened the door, wanting him now more than ever. No way he's going to get away with this. I took off my coat and let it fall to the floor, taking off my shirt so I was in my tank top and jeans. I pulled his hair back and he jumped, looking back at me. He looked confused to see me, his eyes slightly glazed over. I pulled his hands over his head and kissed him. The way he moaned, I realize he'd been picturing me as he did it, his body only too ready to receive me after his mind had been drawing me up to fill the empty room. That made me smirk.

"Were you picturing me? As you touched yourself, did you pretend it was me?" I asked, pulling him out of the chair. I hit the power on the computer so she would shut up and he could focus on me completely. I pulled him in for another kiss and his hands gripped my hips. I leaned back to pull his shirt over his head and immediately he brought our lips together again.

"This feels so real," he said, smiling.

I smirked. "It is real, love." He hummed, seeming not to believe it. Maybe he thought he was asleep or something. Did that mean he had wet dreams about me often enough for this not to be new? I smirked wider.

I turned around and let him fall back on the bed, looking at his bare stomach hungrily. I realized he was just barely drunk as he looked around, slightly dazed. That made more sense. I could only imagine how guilty he would feel about giving in and feeding his need without me in the morning, but whatever. We would both benefit out of his readiness, and I can't say that I hadn't reverted to extremes before too as well... It's not like we were cheating.

I lowered myself over him, my knees on either side of his waist as I rubbed our hips together as I would if we weren't dressed. He moaned and I kissed his jaw, then his neck. "Am I going to do all the work?" I whispered teasingly.

He pushed me up, rolling us over as he attached his lips my neck. Maybe he wasn't as drunk as I thought he was. He was coordinated and aware of me, his fingers finding me expertly. His hands slipped down to my pant's button and I gasped as his fingers pressed against me through the material. The second he got it open, he tore my pants off, taking my underwear with them. He looked at me, exposed, and I pulled my tank top over my head. He smirked at me as I pulled his already unbuttoned his pants. He kicked them off as I tried to get them down but couldn't - he had me locked in place. I slipped off his boxers too and his erection sprung free.

"I like that I can make you get a horny even after you've-" I began hoarsely.

"Shut up," he whispered, shame obvious in his voice. It was the first thing he had said. He paused before he did anything else, looking at me to know if he should. He wanted to, oh he wanted to, but he was always considerate enough to make sure if I hadn't specifically said so out loud. That had answered my own hesitation as well- he was just barely buzzed, so stuck in his head before that it had been more his imagination that had lead him to doubt me than the alcohol he had probably barely had. He was aware enough to say no if he wanted to. He definitely did not want to.

I wrapped my legs around his hips and pulled him slowly down into me. My back arched so my chest was pressed to him tightly and my head fell back. "I missed you."

"You have no idea," he half moaned back.

I let my legs rest around his waist as he let me adjust, knowing better than to start moving until I was ready. I nodded and he pulled out, pushing back in as I slowly nodded again. He gave me a second to adjust to him as I hadn't had him in me for so long, then when I told him to go faster, he did, every thrust slightly harder and stronger. He continued at a steady pace for a while. The only thing heard throughout the entire room were the sounds of skin meeting skin and the loud moans that escaped us every time he moved.

My fingers curl and I rake my nails down his back. Thankfully they're not too long or I would feel horrible. He moans as my hands go to his hair, pulling on the small ones on the back of his head ever so slightly.

The sounds echo as all kinds of waves of ecstasy fill me and roll over my body again and again and slowly, ever so slowly, the old familiar knot forms in the pit of my stomach. Breath comes ragged and choppy from my mouth as I smile, eyes close as I soak in the wonderful feeling. I missed this. "I'm c-close," I whispered, not sure if he'd heard me. He nodded, trying to communicate that he had as he started to put more force behind his movements to tip us off - even though I could tell he was getting tired. Soon the knot came undone and I exhaled sharply.

Not soon after I did so, he came after me, and we rode out our highs. When we could both breathe again, he pulled out and lay next to me. For a long time we lay there. Then his hand found mine and we looked at each other, smiling as tiredly as we felt. "Welcome home," Thomas whispered, practically panting he breathed so hard.

"What a welcome it was," I added. We both laughed for a bit and then we just lay there, pulling each other as close as possible. That's all we really wanted to do now. It was late and we hadn't seen each other in too long and now that the sexual tension was taken care of, we both needed cuddles and kisses and soft words exchanged about tender love and finally satisfied longing.