House (Thomas)

A/n: I got a super sweet request from the super sweet Alexa_03RUBYSangster so thank you for that babe. It'll be out ASAP cause you've been such a dear 💜 I am American, so sorry if my British lingo attempt sucks 😂😂 HOPE I DID THIS REQUEST THE JUSTIC IT DESERVES!!! Love you, enjoy! (Sorry it took me so light to get out.....)

-3rd Person POV-

"I want to go do something," Alexa sighs. Thomas looked up at her, smiling softly.

"Have anything in mind, Love?" The two look at each other after she shrugs. Her dark brown eyes look at Thomas' soft brown ones and he returns her gaze. "Movie?" He offers, smirking a little bit. She's lounged across the couch as he stands behind her, halfway between the kitchen and the bedroom, unsure if he should sleep or make food. Now he leans against the wall, folding his arms as she tilts her head so far she's basically looking at him upside down. Her brown hair falls in gorgeous waves and Thomas is familiar with the sensation of his fingers moving through her dark strands that he can almost feel it.

"Nothing Good is out," Alexa huffs, her lips blowing out in a slight pout. Thomas was always over aware of all her features, and still is. No matter how many time she sees them he never gets used to how beautiful she is. 

"Dinner?"

Alexa raises an eyebrow, a soft smile on her lips. Despite her implode sass, she would hate to have Thomas think she was actually angry. She's wearing sweats and a sweatshirt with her hair in a messy bun and she's not in the mood to be around people and eat a bunch of food or sitting still in general. "Not in the mood," she replies simply, instead of rattling off the entire list growing in her mind. Thomas  chuckles.

He sighs through his nose as she rolls into a standing position. "I don't know what then," he resigns. Those soft smiles never leave either Alexa or Thomas' mouths. She's just enough shorter than Thomas that she has to go on her tiptoes a bit to kiss him and he loves it. Her hair falls down her back and her feet pad softly as she makes her way to him.

She slumps against Thomas when she reaches her destination, planting her feet as she stands right in front of him. He chuckles, wrapping his arms around her waist and his chin atop her head, tilting his head back just a bit. She nestles into him and he smiles wider, out of her view.

"Why don't we just take a walk? I'll put a T-shirt and jeans on and it'll just be you and me. Walking. No light or people or pressures. Just us."

"A long walk through the moonlight?" Thomas paraphrases humor laced in his voice.

Laughing a bit, Thomas shakes his head. "I'm a manly man. Manly men don't like to walk in the cold at night time ew what?"

"Right! Your manhood. Forgot you still had that," Alexa teases, interlacing their hands as she leans back so their eyes meet. They're both messing around at this point. Thomas widens his mouth in faux hurt and Alexa laughs harder. 

Thomas grinned, meeting her teasing look. "I'd love a good walk." So that's what they did. She got dressed, throwing her hair in a ponytail and settling on that. The pair left their house, him locking up. He took her hand in his and they began walking.

Nowhere in mind really. Just around. Just talking. About everything. About nothing. It was chill and low expectation and peaceful and -

Someone was crying.

Alexa looked to the side, pulling Thomas to a halt. Her face was twisted in worried surprise and Thomas noticed 5e expression, following her gaze. When he heard it, his eyes shot wide and he dropped her hand, moving into the little bush circle the crying was coming from.