Let Me Inform You... (Newt)

A/n: I'm not dead lol. SORRT Ive been gone so long :/

 SORRT Ive been gone so long :/

"Hey, you look lost," Y/n told the brunette boy as he waked up to her

"Hey, you look lost," Y/n told the brunette boy as he waked up to her. He grinned.

"Not lost as much int he Glades, but I am searching for a map... You see, I am lost in your eyes. Could you help me with that?"

"Look away," Y/n blankly responded. She left Thomas with an unhinged jaw as she turned and walked away, cold shoulder and all.

---

Thomas passed Y/n, who wore a tank top on the hot day, her muscles coiling as she planted her feet, uprooting a more stubborn weed. "Doing a good job today," Thomas complimented.

"So are you," Y/n responded with that same dead pan tone. Thomas was sure her coldness was the real reason that none of the other boys attempted to make a move on her, as she was the only female here, and quite beautiful. Even though he couldn't exactly remember, he was as sure that she was one of the most beautiful girls he'd ever seen, just as he was sure that he walked on grass, despite not remembering anything about it before being in the Glade.

Thomas did perk up at her words, though. "Really?" He asked.

She paused, turning to look at him. "Yes," she stated. "I admire your talent for pissing em off." Then she turned to gardening again and Thomas tromped off, dejected.

---

"You know you must be wifi, because I'm feeling the connection." Thomas smirked as he strolled up, ready for her to sputter and caught off guard.

"Wrong network," she stated simply. "I'm offline and unavailable."

He had to admit that she had game. "You know, kiss me if I'm wrong but dinosaurs exist, right?" He tried, sitting down at her table as she ate. She sighed, pushed her food to the side, sat back in her chair, crossed her arms, and met his eyes evenly, accepting his challenge.

"Dinosaurs exist," She told him calmly. "They're extinct now, but we have scientific and geological proof int he bones of theirs we find buried int he mud from when they died millions of years ago. Dinosaur shaped crackers and soup exist as well."