My Savior (Budo x Angel!Reader)

This oneshot was requested by @AmeliaFireheart
I'm very sorry if you didn't like it, I tried pretty hard though.
My Savior (Budo Masuta x Angel! Reader) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

You sighed as you covered up your lovely (Favorite Color) wings with your school blazer. They were already so stiff from trying to hide them yesterday.
You were sent down to this horrid, evil school to find out who you would 'guard'. Or in other words, who will have the pleasure of you being their "Guardian Angel."
The school's atmosphere was extremely dark today. You wondered if anything bad happened last night. You stopped at your locker and picked up a few supplies for class.
Your eyes glanced to a girl with gray-ish hair in a pony-tail. She kept looking all around her, left and right. She was acting very suspicious. She began to walk upstairs to the other school floors. You decided to follow her to wherever she was going.
She walked up the stairs and stopped outside of the karate club's door. A shiny object in her hand reflected the light from outside. You raised an eyebrow at the obvious weapon, but shrugged it off. (Your Leader/God) really didn't wants you to get in any trouble with the other students. Even if it was trying to save their lives...
The mysterious girl quickly ran into the karate room and hid in the dressing room.
The karate club members soon all arrived to their ambush-I MEAN CLUB...
One of them even stopped to talk to you.
"Are you here to join?" A boy about your age said with a big smile.
He was really cute...
His hair...
His eyes...
The way he talked...
Everything.
Could he be the one?
You were too busy drooling over him that you didn't notice you didn't answer his question.
"Hello?" He waved a hand in front of your face.
Thankfully, you snapped out of it. "Hmm? Oh, no...I'm not sorry...I should probably leave..." You went to turn around and leave like you said, but a hand grabbed your wrist.
"You can stay and watch if you want." The boy said. You hesitated, but said yes and followed him into the clubroom. You sat on a cushion like seat by the...dressing booth. You glared at it, as if the person inside could see you.
Soon enough, everyone is the karate group was doing excises, besides for the boy you met earlier, he was at the front of the group, yelling karate movie quotes.
They did this for quite a while until they were tired.
And that's when the girl popped out of the dressing room and started to stab the people nearest to her.
Soon there was only four members left...
Then three...
Then two...
Then one...
The boy you met earlier was now backing up into the corner of the karate joint, attempting to get away from the devil woman with the knife.
Your eyes connected for just a moment and you decided that you'll help.
In a flash, your jacket was off, exposing your wings.
The girl was ready to strike.
'God, this better be the one...' You thought before flinging yourself in their direction.
You cringed when the knife connected with your (favorite color) wings. You'll never be able to fly...ever again...
Just for this lame-ass human boy...
The young woman with the gray ponytail gasped as your wings started to bleed. She then ran as fast as she could out of the room.
The boy looked up at you.
You gave him a soft smile. "I'm (Your name)."
He began to tear up. "Thank you, (Your name)... but why did you save me?! Your beautiful wings are now ruined!"
You didn't respond as you pulled the blade out from your wing, cringing as you did so.
"I-I'm Budo Masuta..." He unexpectedly said.
You smiled once more at him.
For now you'd become his guardian angel...
And take care of him...
Forever...
And maybe...just maybe...
He'd take care of you, too.