"Talk" To You Later (Sora Sosuke x Mute! Reader)

(The picture up above was made by LordSkittlez on Deviantart!)

This oneshot was requested by @Emerald_Angel_Knight

"Talk" To You Later (Sora Sosuke X Mute! Reader)

You sat in your new classroom, terrified. You've been having to move a lot lately since it was hard to make friends. Luckily your parents/relatives have been very understanding and loving, moving you in the first place. You were currently at a private school in Japan. Hopefully the teacher knows that you are mute and won't call on you as often. Hopefully you'll able to make some friends. Hopefully you'll be able to pass highschool. Hopefu-
"Hello?"
You lifted your head up, turning it to see a young male staring at you. You smiled slightly and waved at him.
He giggled and waved back, saying, "You're new right?" He tilted his head to the side, "I'm Sora Sosuke."
You smiled at him and nodded.
"...and you are?" The boy with the blue hair said.
You grabbed on to your backpack and opened it, trying to find a pen and a piece of paper wedged in there, somewhere.

-Sora's P.O.V-

'I wonder what she's/he's/they're doing...' Sora thought to himself. He awkwardly kept staring at the person, his hands in his school uniform pockets.
'Maybe she's/he's/they're ignoring me now...?' Sora thought again before deciding to say something.
"I asked you what your name wa-"
The strange student held a finger up at Sora, making him raise an eyebrow.
Sora continued to stand there, oblivious to what was going on in front of him. The student's face changed from a stern, concentrated glance to an upset frown. They/She/He frantically began to look around the room, their/her/his eyes connected with the notebook on the desk next to theirs/hers/his, luckily there was a pencil was in the spiral of it.
They/She/He quickly flipped to a random page and scribbled down something before showing it so Sora.
"'I'm sorry, I didn't respond right away, I'm a mute'..." Sora read, his voice cracked on the word 'mute'. He paused to look up at them/her/him. The student tapped on to the notebook once more to signal Sora to keep reading.
"'My name is (Your Name) (Your Last Name), nice to meet you Sora.'" At the end of the sentence there was a poorly drawn smiley face.
"'(Your name)'..." He read it once more, rolling each syllable off his tongue. "It's a very nice name..."

-Your (2nd person's) Point of View-
You blushed slightly at the compliment, you wrote 'Your name is way better' on the notebook paper and handed it to Sora again. He looked up at you with those big blue eyes of his and smiled softly.
God, you never wanted class to start.
RIIIIIIINNNNGGGGGG
You pouted and slid back into your seat, grabbing your binder for the class and placing it on your desk. You looked up at Sora. The blue haired boy tilted his head to the side, waving at you as he went to sit at his seat which was sadly across the room.
"Talk to you after class?" He whispered (more like yelled) to you across the room. Your smile widened as you nodded to him, eager to talk to him again even if it was a few minutes before your second hour.