Playing Hard To Get (Osana Najini x Female! Yandere! Reader)

Very sensitive topics in this chapter, that includes both murder and rape of sorts. Both are very disgusting and can have you locked up in prison for the majority of your life. I am NOT IN ANY WAY advising you do this and please for the love of god, do not even think about doing this.

This chapter was requested by @IStillCareAboutYou1

This picture is by Yukipengin on Deviant Art

Playing Hard To Get (Osana x Female! Yandere! Reader)

"(Your Name)-chan, I don't understand why you aren't getting this through your head, I don't like girls and I don't like you! You are so creepy and so weird! L-leave me alone!"
You had asked your school girl crush out the day before, she had turned you down and quite harshly as well. You didn't understand why she wanted that Taro boy over you, god it seems like almost every other dumb girl in the school has a crush on this upper class teenager.
School the next day was going to be very tough. Not because of your attitude about the whole situation but your intentions to actually do something about it.
You huffed at the sounds of the students in the commons area. Many of them laughing and smiling at each other, couple holding hands as they kiss passionately. You could feel your heart twist inside your chest, you wanted that to be you and Osana. You needed that to be you and Osana. You felt your pockets to make sure your item of choice was still there. A fillet knife. You had stolen it from the cooking club's room right before the last bell had rung yesterday. It was small, but extremely sharp, you were up all last night studying the critically lethal points on a body so all of your effort wouldn't be in vain.
You practically heard her smirk at her boy crush, your felt butterflies in your stomach as you yanked your head into the opposite direction. The orangette was yelling at Taro yet again. Why does she even bother to hang out with him? She always seems upset when he is by her side. You shrugged and approached the two of them with your hands in your pockets.
"That's so dumb, you need to actually-" you She stopped talking once she had saw you, "Wha-? What are you doing here?"
Her tone of voice was full of poison, it made you cringe and only made you even more nervous.
"I told you to leave me alone, I'm not going to date you, you b-baka stupid head!" She yelled out, her eyes closed shut with annoyance and her foot stomping into the ground as hard as it was able to.
You just titled your head at her, pretending to play innocent and confused, "What? Would you if I looked more like him?"
"What?!" Taro spoke up, looking at Osana with an odd look.
"N-No no no, I wouldn't e-ever, now leave us alone!" She shouted once more at you, her eyes fulled with hate or even disgust at this point.
"Really? I doubt that, how about we test it out?" You secretly didn't want to hurt her, even if it was just her feelings at stake. You loved her and you didn't want anyone to get in the way. This had to be done. The knife in your pocket it flung out of your head, throwing it at the young boys neck. Anything and everything seemed to be blocked out by white noise, you couldn't even hear poor Osana choking on sobs as she watched on of the people she loved most in life yank the knife out of his neck, thick-hot blood spraying everywhere mind you, to just drop dead on the ground.
You continued to stare for a moment longer but then quickly got to work. You prayed that you wouldn't mess this up. You picked the small fillet knife off the ground besides him, starting to scalp and tear his face off of his own body. You didn't care if he was alive or even dead at this point, you just wanted her. Picking it up, the skin mask, was a difficult task, it was very slippery since his blood was trying to clot even though Taro had already lost his life.
You slid the Taro's mauled face over your own, his skin still warm, "Now I'm all you have ever wanted right?"
She blinked at you, afraid and still in shock over the entire situation, "W-...what d-do... you want? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME, (YOUR NAME)?" She started to scream, her pig tails bouncing in pure anger.
"I just want you..." Taking several steps forward, extending a hand, the mask of sorts still stuck to your face.
"STOP! STOP!" Osana backed away, her stumbling turned into sprinting. Was she trying to get into the school? Did she think that someone would actually help her? So shameful.
You followed after her, quickly being able to pin her up against a large group of lockers. Your hand slid down her uniform's skirt to caress her womanhood, "Do you want me inside of you?" You whispered into her ear as she sobbed loudly hoping for some kind of authority to save her from your disgusting clutches. She obviously didn't answer, you kissed her neck hoping to persuade her as you forcefully shoved a finger inside of you.
She choked on her sobs once more, screaming because of the pain due to there being no natural or artificial lubricant to help her. Osana luckily was able to shove you off as she ran to a nearby classroom. You quietly followed after her.
"Pl-please help!" She screamed, her voice echoing in the full room. Her uniform was sprinkled in blood stains.
You walked into the room calmly, your footsteps made her cringe. Student's eyes watched you walk up to her. You yanked her chin towards your own face with your fingertips in a tight grip.
You kissed her. Her lips were tight as she was rejecting the kiss, yet you enjoyed it anyway. You could feel your heart flutter as you ended it to look her in the eyes.
BAM
And just like that you were out like a light.
You awoke chained inside a police car's back seat. Through the window, you could see her. Your Osana. She was looking at you, the mascara she wore was dripping down her plump cheeks. Her middle finger was up into the air and she wore the most sour expression you have ever seen in your life time. Her uniform looked lackluster yet the blood stains look as if they have been blotted with a clean rag, her orange pig tails her at her sides also drenched in now dry blood.
God, she was beautiful. But too bad she was playing hard to get.
You felt yourself blush as you mouth the simple words "I love you" with slight wave of your hand.

"I'll be back soon..." You thought to yourself, a smirk glued to your lips.