No Matter What (Budo Masuta x Depressed! Reader)

This oneshot was requested by @NinaDelRe
Sorry this took so long! Oddly right now I feel as if I'm not in a fandom. Like the IRL fandom...it's starting to really freak me out...

No Matter What (Budo Masuta x Depressed!Reader)

You crumpled up your missing assignment list for school and threw it in a nearby trash can. So what if you couldn't do your homework? Why should you be the one getting blamed for ever thing going on?
You let out a sigh and (shoved your hands into your pockets/smoothed out your shirt) before walking to lunch. On the way there you kept wondering what would happen if everyone just forgot about you (or at least left you alone). You got a little teary eyed thinking about (bullying/someone's death/loneliness/drama/anything else that may make you sad). But that was in the past. You looked around the little lunch room in the school, looking for one of your best friends, Budo Masuta. You saw him talking to his karate club group, so you backed off to an isolated place and watched him.

-Budo's Point of View-

"Any idea is a great one!" I told my students. They all smiled and cooed in awe at my words of wisdom. I let out a laugh and rubbed the back of my head.
"Uh...Budo-sensai?" One of the students said to me.
"Yeah?"
"There's a weird person watching us..." The student pointed her finger over to (Your name), who was standing in a dark corner, away from everyone else. (He/She/They) looked away when the two of us made eye contact.
"Can you guys wait here for a moment?" I asked my group. They all nodded and began to talk amongst themselves. I slowly approached (Your name) and (he/she/they) looked up at me.
"H-Hey Budo." (He/She/They) carefully said, trying not to any get pity from me.
"Are you okay?" I lowered my voice so my group couldn't listen in on our conversation.
(Your name) smiled softly, "I'm fine." (He/She/They) said as always.
I shook my head, not believing what (he/she/they) had just said, and hugged (him/her/them).

-Reader's (Second Person's) Point of view-

You couldn't hold it in anymore and began to sob into Budo's shoulders. He tensed up a little when he felt your tears on him but he held you tighter.
"(Your name), remember you can talk to me about anything, I'll always be there for you. No matter what." He stopped hugging you so he could look right into your (eye color) eyes.
"B-Budo...heh...I'm going to start crying again." You wiped your eyes with (the back of your hand/your school uniform sleeve).
"I'm dead serious."
You looked up at Budo and smiled, "I don't want you to worry about me..."
"Heh...too late, (Your name)-chan." He took your hand and pulled you outside, away from everyone else at the back of the school (but not by the delinquents). He sat down and so did you.
"Now tell me everything..." He rested his head on your shoulder like a total goof, but he was making you feel a lot better.
You took a deep breath in and just started to rant about everything, like he had told you to do. A few times you had gotten emotional and would start to cry again. But of course Budo would start to comfort you by rubbing your back and cuddling you. Other times you were filled with complete and utter rage which he just told you to let it all out. The whole entire time you felt as if he was truly listening to you.
Budo smiled and looked at his watch, "Wow! Already?!"
"What?" You titled your head to the side.
"It's already 6:00 pm! Come on (Your name)!" He stood up and helped you up as well.
"Budo...wait..."
"What is it, (Your name)? Are you-" He was cut off by your lips smashing against his. The both of you flushed a bright hue of red.
"Thanks for listening, Budo-senpai."