Mine (Ayano Aishi x Yandere!Reader)

This oneshot was requested by @NearyGolden
The art in this chapter was drawn by Artboxonfire on DeviantArt
Warning, death(s) and slight gore in this chapter.

Mine (Ayano Aishi x Yandere!Reader)

You chuckled to yourself as you followed close behind him, luckily your senpai was no where in sight to catch you doing this soon to be terrible act. She must of been taking out or framing another rival of hers.
You shrugged softly, quickening your walk into a jog at this point. Barely being able to hear your foot steps on the black pavement. He was almost home, you can do this.
You quickly yanked the boy known as Taro by the neck using your free hand into an alleyway. His body slammed against the concrete wall of another apartment building. You could very audibly hear a crack, probably just one of his many bones breaking.
"W-what the hell...?" He tried to get up but the broken bones must of been in his left leg.
You stepped on his fragile teenage back, "How about you burn in hell." You quickly stabbed a small dagger that was in your other hand through the top of his skull; blood erupted from it, spilling all around you. You didn't want him to suffer much because from what you know he was a good kid. Your senpai wouldn't like this but it had to be done, now you could finally have a happy future with her.
You quickly turned around when you heard a blood curtailing scream from behind you. It was your senpai, Ayano. She looked as beautiful as ever, her ash grey hair of course still up in its signature ponytail. Her school uniform sprayed in the blood of her victims. She had a horrified look glued to her face that made you want to cry even though until this moment you had been filled with joy.
Ayano took one last look at her dead crush before charging you with all she's got. You attempted to dodge out of the way but she was too quick for you to be able to. She slammed you into the same cement wall Taro had hit when you tossed him, "YOU ARE FUCKING DEAD!" There was rage in her voice unlike you've ever heard before.
She held your hands above you head, if you weren't going to die here I would say it's a kinky situation. "As long as I'm killed by you then I'll be happy." You spoke up, looking at her with lust and love in your (Eye Color) irises.
She grunted at you with disgust, "I hate you..." Ayano grinded her teeth in anger, it looked as if the vein on her forehead could pop at any moment.
"My knife is in my back pocket, if you truly want to kill me." You looked into her eyes and smiled.
She immediately grabbed it from behind you, you giggled because she accidentally touched your butt, and held the knife stained with Taro' blood up against your throat, "Why did you do this?" She asked, trying to keep her calm.
"I love you, Ayano. You are my senpai-" You felt the knife slice open your abdomen with a swift motion of her wrist. Your large intestine spilled out from the slit in you. You slid down the wall as her hands let go of your wrists. Unbearable pain rushed through out your body.
It finally hit you. You were going to die.
Using all your strength left in your being, you stood up and forcefully kissed Ayano on the lips. Your lips were already so very cold compared to hers, but at least you felt that spark. She broke the kiss within seconds, shoving you out of the way. You fell on the ground with a thump. She plopped down by Taro's dead body and began to sob for her lost, her hand held the knife closely to her body as she lifted it up towards her face.
You extended your hand to out to Ayano, about to scream one final thing to her but we're never able to.
The knife slammed into her forehead, killing her almost instantly. Her lifeless body flopped backwards, away from him.
You could feel yourself quickly fading as crimson liquid poured out from your stomach. Using your hands, you crawled over towards Ayano, tears in your eyes as you kissed her lips one last final time.
"I love you."
Was the last thing you said before you too had died on the streets of the alleyway.