Karate Kid (Budo x Lazy! Reader)

The art in this chapter was drawn by @usa-ji on Tumblr

This oneshot was requested by @RoseTheNerdy6235

Karate Kid (Budo x Lazy! Reader)

"What do you think you are doing?" The martial arts club leader gave you a rather harsh glare as you laid there on the floor. You attempted to glare back at him from where you were but couldn't because of the awkward floor angle.
"Practicing, obviously." You stated, sitting up to get a better look at him. Budo's hands were on his hips while his left foot was nudging you in the side over and over again. The 'playful nudges' were getting rougher and harder as continued you do nothing.
You sighed and closed your eyes, "Fine, but help me up," you stretched your arms out, placing your hands on top of his much larger ones to allow him to help you up. Once you were on your feet again, you felt a wave of fatigue rush over you as Budo began talking and explaining what the workout routine was for this practice. Luckily, this session was private, meaning you could 'practice' with him all night if you wanted to and no one would bother you.
"...and that's what today's agenda is going to be, alright (Your Name)?" He dusted off his hands, looking towards you with his dark gray eyes, "W-Were you even listening to me?"
You snapped back into reality and eagerly nodded your head at him, "Yes, totally."
"Then what was I just saying?" Budo crossed his arms, raising an eyebrow at you.
"Uhhhh... something about punching and never giving up?" You said in a questioning tone.
His eyes narrowed as he looked you up and down, "Next time listen." Budo waved a finger at you as if you were a disobedient child.
"Hey, I've got a good idea!" You exclaimed, wiggling your eyebrows with pure excitement.
The older classmen raised his gray eyebrow at you for what it seemed like the thirty-second time that very second, "Does it even have to do with practicing?"
You thought about his question for a minute or two, "...kinda...?" You looked at him and shrugged your shoulders. "My plan is that you and obviously me lay down on this mat, watch a karate movie on our phones, and eat chips."
"I guess that would be an okay substitute for our practice lesson today even though you'll be a little far behind in the normal club activities," Budo's frown turned into an awkward smile, "But where are we going to get the chips?"
"Oh, don't worry. I always pack a bag or two in my book bag." You stated with an equally awkward smile, yanking the half-eaten bag potato chips out of your backpack.
Budo gently pulled his newer looking  phone out of his white karate gi's pocket and started to play "The Karate Kid", setting it up on the mat so that the two of you could see it perfectly. You laid on your stomach on the floor. You patted a nearby spot on the soft mat, singling for him to come lay or at the very least sit by you. With a groan, he followed your directions, stealing the bag of chips from you to pop one or two of the salty treats in to his mouth.
Budo brightly smiled at you while placing his free hand, which wasn't holding the bag of chips, on top of yours. You grinned back at the martial art's club leader and gave his hand a tight squeeze just before the movie had begun.