Remember Me? (Shin Higaku x Reader)

(I was unable to find the artist who made this picture but the name in the corner says "Shougou")
This one-shot was requested by dumbybum
It's seriously 2 AM right now

Remember Me? (Shin Higaku x Reader)

"I'll see you tomorrow Midori!" You called out to your best friend, who had just walked you home.
She smiled brightly and waved back to you, "Of course, (Your name)-chan!"
You unlocked your house's door and walked inside. After doing, what it seemed like hours of, homework, you fell asleep on your bed.
You woke up and saw several missed calls and new text messages. You smiled when you saw the were from Midori but frowned when you read them.
Midori: (Your name)! Why aren't you awake yet?! I've called you 27 times!
Midori: Now 32 times...
Midori: Well, I'll just tell you now
Midori: But if you are truly awake...I WANT YOU TO GUESS
Midori: SO GUESS! :3333333
Midori: Still asleep -_-?
Midori: Fine I'm sick and I can't go to school today...
There were even more messages from her but you were too lazy to read them. You replied to Midori back with a quick frowny face. You grabbed your backpack and walked out of your house, traveling to school. You sighed trying to think of someone to spend your day with instead of Midori. Your mind was busy, trying to think of one of your 'friends' in the school that would want to hang out with you. You believed that everyone was a friend of yours no matter what, even if they didn't hang out with you...or didn't even want to talk to you.
You shrugged at your thoughts and looked up from the ground, already finding yourself in the school. You looked around in search of one of your friends. You saw a boy that you've talk to many times. His hair was an amazing shade of navy blue, he looked a little emo though...he must be into screamo music! Wait...no...
You spot him walking into the Occult club, you realizing that you've been following him. You walked in as well, feeling (out of place/that you fit it) with the outfit you were wearing. Everyone looked up at you for only a few moments before returning to whatever they were doing. Reading books, talking amongst other members of the group, summoning demons...all the normal stuff for the Occult club.
You smiled when you saw the boy sitting in a chair, also reading book. You tapped on his shoulder a few times before he actually turned around.
"Hey Chin, remember me?!" You gestured to yourself with your thumb, your smile widening.
"My name is Shin-"
"Yeah, yeah. Anyway, do you want to come hang out with me?"
"Not really, class is going to start and-" Shin placed a mark in his book and closed it.
"But we could go to the roof, no teachers are ever up their. Me and my best friend, Midori, I don't know I you know her but-" You kept babbling on an on. Shin blinked a few times before standing up and leaving the club room.
"Huh? Where are you going?!" You turned around to look at him, taking a few steps closer to the door frame.
"To the rooftop." He said, continuing to walk out. "With...you."
You smiled even more, which you though couldn't be possible. You skipped behind him, making your way to the rooftop.
You sat down right were Midori usually stands and patted the spot next to you. Shin nodded and sat there. The two of you gazed into the clouds, pointing out some of the funny creations in the sky, but you decided to change the subject.
"Do you remember my name?" You giggled.
The dark haired teen nodded, "(Your name)..."
"Wow! That's right! Most everyone knows my name, right? Mostly because I'm so cool and funny, right?" Your eyes sparkled.
This time Shin hesitated before he nodded, "Yeah..."
"Really?! Yay!" You threw your arms up in the air and wrapped them around Shin.
Shin tensed up but awkwardly hugged you back. You swear you of probably could felt his cheeks heat up from a mile away. The bell interrupted both your thoughts and your weird hug.
You stood up, extending a hand, "We should at least go to one 'class' today..."
He smiled, taking your hand and pulls himself up, "Lunch?" He didn't let go of your hand, instead he gave it a gentle squeeze.
"Lunch."