My New Senpai (Ayano Aishi x Reader)

The artwork done in this chapter is by an unknown source
The person who requested this oneshot is @oneweirdgirl23

-My New Senpai (Ayano Aishi x Reader)-

Ayano's hot tears dripped down her cheeks. She walked over to the corpse in her basement and held it close to her shivering body.
"I'm sorry about this Senpai...I-I never meant this to happen to you..." She spoke softly, caressing the dead boy's head.
Taro's body was rather malnourished since he would reject the food Ayano would make for him from time to time, but that's not the reason why he no longer lives among her.

The next day at school was heart-breakingly rough for her, she couldn't think straight in any of her classes and she was back to her mundane and lonely self. It was like she didn't even know who Taro was or the way he made her feel in the first place. None of the other students didn't noticed he was actually gone, or had been gone for at least a month.
Ayano quickly put her school uniform shoes away in her small cubby, not eager to go home and see Senpai still dead in her basement. But something or someone caught her eye, awaking her from her terrible state of being. Two rows of cubbies across from her, was a (boy/girl/person) just smiling. It wasn't very unusual to see someone smile... but (her/his/their) smile light up the entire room. Ayano felt a odd warm feeling from her stomach, but it made her feel good... really good. She could also feel herself blushing a dark red color slightly at this (boy/girl/person), she would never have the guts to talk to (her/him/them) but she wanted them.
She needed them.
During the-day-after-that's lunch period, Ayano watched the mystery person again from afar; craving to sit by (her/him/them). (She/He/They) were sitting at a table with, what Ayano assumed to be, bestfriend laughing up a storm and potentially gossiping about things that might of come up during the first through fourth hours of class. Her heart melted as she continued to stare at them. After talking to multiple other peers about this person, she found out that (her/his/their) name is (Your Name) (Your Last Name) and that they are in the same year as her. She was very delighted to find out even more information, many of it was useless but still intriguing. Ayano went home that night, excited and full of home for the morning that awaited her. She drew up plans all night in her bedroom also preparing her equipment to use.

-Your P.O.V.-

"So that's when I finally said to them that they should eat a bag of-" You were happily talking to your bestfriend in the school's courtyard at 7:45, like you always did. Time eventually passed and the two of you had to go to your first hour morning classes.
"See you later, (Your Name)!" Your bestfriend waved to you, saying their goodbyes until lunch period or so you thought.
Today, you decided to take a short cut through the gym to get to your class. Once you actually stepped into the gym, you immediately realized how bad of an idea it was. All of the lights on the ceilings were dimmed so dark you could barely see two-feet in front of you and the entire area felt...off. Not "off" as in moist or empty, but "off" as in you could feel someone else's presence surround your own. You turned on your smart-phone to use as flashlight, even though it was only forty feet to the outside door. Once you made it to the wooden barrier, a sigh of relief floated from your lips. Your hand ever so slightly grasped the handle, turning it to only find out that is was locked.
You frowned and went to turn around, your phone's flash light shinning on something in front of you.
A girl stood there, her head cocked to the side along with a scary smile glued to her face, you wanted nothing to do with her but you decided to be polite anyways.
"Hello...?" You asked out to the fellow student, your heart racing in your chest as the darkness surrounding the two of you only seemed to get darker and darker by each passing second.
"Hello." She responded back rather quietly, her feet inching themselves closer toward you.
"C-Can I help you...?" You stuttered softly due to the fear running through your veins.
She blinked her eyes at your question and her smile widened as she said nothing. Within less than a split second, she violently sprinted towards you with the intent to possibly kill you.
You dropped your phone and ran in the pitch black dark to the left of the stage area. Your heart was nearly pounding on your chest and you reached the back door meant for emergencies just like this, pulling and pushing as hard as you could on it yet it would not budge what so ever. A fear lone tears fell down your terrified face as you could feel and hear the female student get closer and closer to you. The least you could do was hide, you quickly dashed to a nearby janitors' closet, hiding behind rolls of toilet paper and cleaning chemicals for the floors and windows. For about two minutes, you were alone with only the sound of your own breath and the thoughts of death finally rushing into your head. You clutched your hands on to your forehead, trying to to scream or cry even more. 'I can do this, I can make it, please don't panic, please don't panic,' you thought to yourself, grinding your teeth together.
There was a loud knock at the door, your heart completely stopped as it swung open as wide as it could. You could see the girl's eyes shine brightly even though the light in the area was so scarce. You could also see her mouth open just wide enough to whisper out two simple yet deadly words.
"Found you~"

Part Two coming out soon...