Avenge Me (Ebola-chan x Reader)

This oneshot was requested by @AdorkableMochi (damn that sexy beast)
This extremely small oneshot is just to tide people over until next weekend because I'm going to be working on my other stories today. Thank you for reading my oneshots so far and thank you for all of the votes and reads :3 I will get to working on the requested oneshots next week.

Avenge Me (Ebola-Chan x Reader)

You heart skipped a beat when you saw your crush from across the school yard. God, she was perfect. Even though Ebola-chan was killing people within seconds, which you found attractive, she was doing it flawlessly. Her eyes glanced around the yard looking for more victims and that's when her eyes landed on yours.
You smiled and even began to blush a little bit, "Ebola-chan!" You waved your arms, signaling her to over come by you.
She just smiled at you, not in a sexy murderous way but in a heart throbbing loli way. She began to run to you, opening her arms for a hug. You did the same until...
Your lifeless body dropped to the ground, Ebola-chan began to feel tears well up in her eyes.
"(Your name)-senpai?" She dropped to her knees and began to shake your corpse, wondering if you had just passed out...
"(YOUR NAME)?!" Tears began to flow down her cheeks. She sat with you for hours resting her head on your chest. Suddenly she got up slowing and looked around. Many of Ebola-chan's fellow students were leaving the school.
She got up and clenched her fists, "I'll avenge you, (Your name). I'll avenge you from myself." Tears began to flow once more as she jumped into the crowd of students.