Give Me One Bloody Dance (Yandere! Shin x Yandere! Reader)

The art in this chapter was drawn by Kagaminone
This oneshot was requested by @jackie_the_yandere

Give Me One Bloody Dance (Yandere! Shin x Yandere! Reader)

"(Your Name)? Is that a yes then?"
You were quickly snapped out of your dream state, blushing out of surprise to find Budo in front of you.
"Uhhhhh...?" You murmured softy, rubbing the back of your neck.
"You didn't hear a word I said, did you?" He let out an awkward chuckle.
You nodded, hiding your face in your hands; still embarrassed even though Budo was one of your best friends.
"Let's go to homecoming together, as m-more than friends..." He finished speaking, looking down at the ground and playing with his black belt. You raised an eyebrow at him, looking around as if a flash mob was going to come out and say it was 'just a prank bro.'
"Give me some t-time to think about it?" You tilted your head to the side, trying to sound like you were actually interested in his idea.
Budo smiled at you, his eyes lighting up with hope, "Yeah, of course! Tell me your choice before the end of the day though, (Your Name)-chan~" He purred, waving to you as he walked into the school building.
You shivered at the thought of yourself not being with your actual true love. Shin, the co-leader in the Occult Club. He seemed to be avoiding you now-a-days, hopefully he didn't find out about your crush on him. To be honest who wouldn't have a crush on him. Shin is sweet, sensitive yet dead inside, and his eyes...ugh cute...there may be bags under them but they are the most lovely shade of violet you have ever seen.
You hurried up the halls to the Occult Club to perhaps sneak a quick glance of your secret lover before you went to your first hour class. The door to the room was open always and no student seemed to mind if you wandered into the room, which is exactly what you did. Pretending to look over all of the many edgy books in the book case were Shin sat reading, occasionally you would catch him stare at you. You wanted to stare right back at him and hold his hand and kiss his lips and maybe play with his lovely raven locks or even-
DING DING DING
Your heart sunk as recoiled from the bookcase, having to leave the club room to go to your damn first hour class.

-Shin's POV-

His eyes followed (them) out of the room, sad to see (Your Name) have to go so soon and so suddenly. His hands dug into the arms of the wooden chair, making small scratch marks with his nails by accident. He didn't want to go to class, the next time he would see (them) is lunch; he just couldn't wait that long for (them), he needed (Your Name) now.
"S-Shin...? You l-look...tense...is everything a-alright?" Oka came over to the bookshelf to put her book away.
Shin forced a quick smile, "Yeah...I'm fine..." He awkwardly trailed off.
"S-Shin b-by the way...would y-you like to m-maybe...g-go to the...dance with m-m-m-me?" She barely stuttered out, her tone scared and worried as she played with a lock of her also raven hair.
He starred blankly at her, but then remembered walking into school to see (Your Name) talking to Budo and Budo was blushing, could he of been asking his precious (prince/princess) to the dance?!
"I'll...think about it." Shin said with his monotone voice, looking towards the hallway; craving to find Budo and kill him for even talking to (them).

-TIME SKIP (Still Shin's POV)-

"SHIN, Shin Shin!" Budo yelled out to the younger boy, Shin wanted to glare at him but instead looked at the ground as if he hadn't heard him.
"Shin!" Budo came running up to Shin, "Guess who I am taking to the dance!" He said rather proudly, obviously excited about his answer. There's no way that (Your Name)-chan would of said yes, ...would she?
"...who?" Shin looked up at him, squinting from the sunlight pouring through the windows of their 3rd hour class.
Budo took a deep breath in as practically screamed the answer out at the top of his lungs, "(Your Name) (Last Name)!" Shin felt his heart break into thousands of tiny pieces as soon as he heard his sweetheart's name, he'll pay for stealing (them) away from him, he'll fucking pay.
"Cool..." Shin cracked a fake smile, sitting down in his desk; putting his head in the palms of his hands, trying not to cry his eyes out.