A Simple Kick (Yandere-Kun x Pregnant! Reader)

Yandere-kun is basically a gender swap version of Ayano Aishi, for this chapter I will refer to his name being Ayato...
The art in this chapter was drawn by shu-bie on Tumblr!
This chapter was requested by @pungpung123

"Slow down, you are taking on the stairs too fast..." Your husband held you by your hips as you attempted to walk downstairs at a slightly faster pace than normal.
"Ayato, please, it's not like I'm about to go into labor any seconds." You swatted his hand away from you, your own hands pressing into your lower back for support.
He sighed as the two of you entered the living room, his voice subtle and soft, "What would you like for breakfast, (Your Name)?"
You thought about it for a split second, "Perhaps just absolutely everything?"
Ayato smiled at you, leaning down to kiss your lips softly and leaning down even further to kiss your belly. He walked into the kitchen to make "everything" for you and your baby.
Even though you were only six months pregnant, you had to take off of work due to the pain and fatigue of your pregnancy. Luckily for you, your husband, Ayato, was working from home, you honestly didn't know what he did for work but you were glad he was there to keep you company and take care of you.
Suddenly a savory scent wafted in front of your nose, interrupting your train of thought completely.
"Breakfast!" You heard your husband shout from the nearby kitchen. You wanted to sprint up to him and steal the freshly-made eggs and bacon, but for once you decided to take his word and slowly, carefully walk over to him.
Ayato rubbed the top of your head and handed you a rather large plate with all of your favorites on it. You opened your mouth to speak to him but once you looked at the plate you gagged.
"Babe...? You okay?" His voice sounded like he was in a quandary about the situation at hand.
You swallowed what seemed to be straight-up acid or some kind of weird chunks in your mouth back down, "Jesus Christ, who knows you could have morning sickness this late into your damn term?"
Ayato gave you a worried look before guiding you back into the living room. The cozy couch immediately granted you comfort as you sat on it; you held your plate close to as you shoveled the food into your mouth, nearly orgasming at the taste.
"Holy...*nom* shit, this is amazing." You quickly looked up at your husband, who had a plate of sorted food as well, but returned to your warm meal.
Ayato giggled at you, his head propped  up on his hand, his ash-grey eyes staring at you with complete and utter love, "I'm so glad I married you and got you pregnant."
You snickered at him with a nearly full mouth, "You are such a-" You froze.
Through out your entire pregnancy so far, your baby has only kicked one or two times so this was a very special occasion.
"Ayato! Ayatooooo!" You heavily screeched at him, nearly punching in the shoulder. You yanked his hand over to your inflated belly.
He gently touched you and immediately began to blush, "It won't be long now, will it?" He smiles at you again. You swear before you got pregnant he would rarely grin but now the thought of him being a father made him all bubbly.
"Hey sweetie, it's a little dark in there, huh? I can't wait for you to come out and mommy and daddy will finally be able to cuddle and hold you and never let go!" You stroked your belly, talking to your baby.
Ayato wrapped his arms around you, "Daddy is going to teach you all about murder."
You glared at him, "Do that and I'll be the one to murder you."