Like-Like (Sora Sosuke x Reader)

This oneshot was requested by XxJosie_UchihaxX
aLSO WHY DID THE "TO KEEP YOU ENTERTAINED" CHAPTER GET MORE VOTES THEN THE ACTUAL ONESHOT IN THE LAST TWO CHAPTERS?!?!? XDDDD
(Next oneshot will be Budo x Delinquent! Reader requested by @Billisbae )

Your hand gripped around your backpack's/bag's strap as you flipped it on to your back. You looked into you locker one more time, to make sure you didn't forget anything, before closing it shut.
"(Your name)-chan! Wait up!" You whipped your head around to see your teal-haired friend, Sora Sosuke.
You smiled at him and did as you were told, "You're lucky I didn't leave you." You joked with him.
"I know you'd never do that." Sora's grin widened.
Both you and Sora lived on the other side of the city, so you both walked together everyday. When the two of you left the school grounds Sora began to act a little weird.
"G-good weather we're having, ri-right (Your name?)" He attempted to make small talk whist looking at you.
You raised an eyebrow at him, "You okay? You seem sick...your face is really red."
Sora awkwardly rubbed his neck, "O-oh, it's just hard to talk to a (person/guy/girl) a-as gorgeous as you, sorry."
'Now flirting?!' You thought, blushing slightly at what your friend had said. You had always had a crush on him but kept it secret. Does he have a crush on you too or was this just dare from one of his shitty friends?
You shoved your hands into your pockets and looked over to him.
He looked right back at you, "What is it? D-do I have something on my face?"
'Now he thinks you're being even weirder than him! God, this is so awkward!' You looked away and thought.
"N-no..." You spoke quietly, still looking the other way, towards the afternoon traffic.

After a few minutes of walking, the two of you passed by a flower shop.
"Hey, (Y-your name)-chan." Sora said, stopping and opening the flower shop's doors, "I'll be right back."
You raised an eyebrow at the shop and looked around at some on the flowers on display outside while waiting for your good 'friend'.
"(Your name)..." He tapped you on the shoulder from behind. You whipped your head around to see that he was holding a flower out to you. (Your favorite flower)...
"Sora, how did you kno-"
"I pick up a lot of your favorite easily from hanging out with you..." He was blushing at looking at the ground but then suddenly looked up at you, "N-not in the creepy way though!"
You giggled and smelled the flower, "Th-thank you Sora. You shouldn't have-"
"B-but I wanted to..." His blue eyes shined brighter than any ocean.

You both should at the foot of the door of your house, Sora's was still a few blocks down but he always wanted to make sure you got home safe.
"Bye (Your name)! It was great hanging out with you today!" He went to turn but you grabbed his shoulder, stopping him.
"Sora...can I ask you something...?"
"O-of course," He turned to face you, brushing some of his teal hair out of his face.
"Why have you been messing with my emotions all day?" You looked up at him.
He gulped, beginning to look at the ground again, "(Your name)...I should tell you something...s-something I've been wa-wanting to say for a while...I like like you...I re-really like like you..."
"Oh I like you too-"
"Damn it, (Your name)! I love you!" Sora clenched his fists, his blush deepened.
You giggled a little, blushing as well.
Sora took this as a threat, "Don't laugh, it's true!"
"I know, I was laughing because I love you, too. Why didn't you tell me sooner?" You kissed his cheek slowly, your lips felt cold compared to his hot and somewhat sweaty cheek. You stopped, heading to the door to unlock it."How about instead of going home you come in?"
Sora bit his lip ever so slightly and nodded.