Birthday Special

Since today is my birthday (September 29), I decided to make a quick short! Enjoy! 💙

"Where are we even going?" Your hand ached from Ayano pulling you through the halls of the school. You attempted to take off the blind fold from your eyes but she paused, slapping your hand away from your face.
"Why do you have to be so impatient?" She chuckled to herself, "Keep it on a little longer, we are almost there."
You sighed deeply as she continued to yank you, you had dreaded even the thought of the day you were born. Bad luck seemed to always follow you but on your last few birthdays, you were a hundred percent certain you had smashed a mirror during your childhood or even crossed paths with a black cat. Painstaking drama would always start or you would have a huge fight with your best friend, you just didn't want to upset anyone.
Due to the crazed smile glued to her face, you knew that Ayano was planning something earlier this month.
Ayano stopped suddenly, letting go of your hand and slowly undoing the blind fold made out of an old knee stocking, "Try not to scream or cry, okay?"
You replied with a laugh, "How am I going to do tha-"
You stood in the middle of the school's cafeteria with around more than half of the peers in your grade surrounding you.
"SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY (YOUR NAME)!" They all yelled out at once, a few of them popping confetti tubes.
You could feel the tears start to form in the corners of your eyes as you saw a large sheet cake in the distance, along with a lunch table completely filled with gifts and presents all for you.
Budo walked up to you as the other guests began to socialize with one another, the smile on his face was breathtaking, "Happy Birthday, (Your Name)! I got you a present, I hope you like it!" He quickly shoved a rectangle box into your hands, a blush appearing on his face. You giggled once you saw it was a black belt that was bedazzled with many colorful jewels and sequins.
"Thank you, Budo!" You gave him a quick hug, "I love it."
Budo grinned at you as another pair of people with another present came up behind him to talk with you, Shin and Oka.
"Hey guys!" You waved them over to you and Budo.
Oka cracked a smile, "H-Hey (Y-Your Name), h-happy b-b-birthday!"
Shin handed you the gift slowly but surely, the wrapping paper nearly looked like black lace. You opened it to find a lovely choker that had a cute like black heart pendent on it.
After that many of the other guests decided to give you their presents as well.
Taro timidly handed you a hardcover copy of a romance novel.
The Basu sisters gave you some rather scandalous lingerie...
Osana threw her gift at you, which happened to be a stuffed teddy bear that talked, it said "Baka" every time you squeezed it's paw.
Ayano gave you a coupon book, one free coupon for one free kill.
Kokona made some bad looking squid hot dogs for you to sample.
Musume gifted you a few nickels and a half used cigar.
Amai handed an entire box of freshly, homemade, still warm cookies that were shaped in hearts.
Info-Chan gave you black mail on everyone in the school system...
Opening presents was hard work but you finally were able to sit down and socialize amongst your friend group.
Only after a few mere minutes, Ayano walked over with the (Favorite Flavor) sheet cake. There were (Age Number) candles perfectly placed, making sure not to ruin the writing done with icing which said, "Happy Birthday (Your Name!" It looked absolutely delicious and your mouth started to water as another one of your peers started to light the candles.
You could hear the first few murmurs of the Happy Birthday song, before you knew it everyone was singing it to you. Your face flushed red as you thought to yourself what a lovely birthday this had been and how much attention you were being given. It was all foreign to you but secretly you loved it.
After the last few off key notes were sung, students and friends started to chant, "Blow out the candles!"
So with one long breath, you made your birthday wish!