Not Just Your Assistant (Info-Chan x Assistant!Reader)

This oneshot was requested by @thedumbpeople
The art in this chapter in done by HiyokoRisu on DeviantArt

Not Just Your Assistant (Info-Chan x Assistant!Reader)

"Why do you want me to help you with the stakeout?" You asked raising an eyebrow at the red haired girl in front of you.
She snickered slightly, pushing up her glasses so they weren't falling off the bridge of her nose, "Because you are the only person that I trust and I'll know you will say yes."
You slowly put a hand on your hip, your expression turned more sour. Her smirk widened when she came closer to you, kissing you on top of your nose.
"It's going to take more than t-"
Her cherry lips pressed up against yours, loosely. Unlike her lips, yours clenched together, even if you didn't show it you were melting on the inside. You wanted to, you needed to wrap your hands around her slim waist and just slam her against the wall and-
Info-chan ended the kiss, looking up at you in a playful manner, "No homo/hetero."
You needed to become something more to her. You can't just just be her assistant and hide your feelings forever. Tonight was the night. You could do it, the two of you would be alone... at night... you could totally do it.

--Time Skip--

"There you are, assistant!" Info-chan whispered-yelled down to you at the base of the apartment building. She waved a hand up, hinting that you should be on the roof right about now.
Once you got up there after sprinting up 3 flights of stairs, you asked her a quick question, out of breath, "Who are we stalking tonight?"
"It's not stalking," Info-chan hissed back at you. "It's simply observing. Anyway, we are observing a boy who is a year senior to us." She pulled off the backpack she was wearing, pulling out a pen and notebook and a pair of expensive looking binoculars. She shoved them into your hand and kept the pen and notebook paper to herself, "I'll write down what you see."
You awkwardly put them up to your eyes.
"You are looking through them backwards."
"I knew that!" You flipped them around to the other and started to look through the windows of the building across to yours. You saw multiple boys in multiple windows all over the building. One of them looked like they were fapping to something online...
"What does he look like?" You took them off to look at her when you questioned her.
She shrugged, "Black hair, normal face, probably still in his school uniform."
You glanced through them once again, this time spotting the 'normal' faced boy; his room was towards the roof, not on the last floor but the one before that. He was reading something for English class, probably a book he had to do a report on or something like that.
You quickly reported what you saw to Info-Chan, hearing her scribble on the notebook with the writing utensil.
You sat there for about five minutes, seeing that the boy had done nothing; but occasionally turn a page or two in the book, or a smile would appear on his face when reading a funny part. You slid the goggles off your (Eye Color) eyes, adjusting to the now pitch black roof top you two were siting on.
You spoke, your voice cracking slightly for being nervous, "You look nice tonight...well I mean you always loo-"
"(Your Name), it's dark and you can't even see me." You heard her stop writing and suddenly felt her red eyes on you. You sighed and looked over to her. You heart fluttering slightly as you placed your hand over her more delicate one.
"What are you doing? We are supposed to be watching him, I thought you were going to actually help me." You heard her voice raise and her tone harden, making you wince slightly.
Your hand clenched around Info-Chan's, after you felt her stiffen and try to pull away from your touch. Your eyes were finally adjusting to the dark, you started to see the look on her face but by bit. She looked annoyed with your current actions, her crimson eyebrows furrowed and her lips drawn into a straight line.
You snickered slightly, tightening your grip by the second, never wanting to let go, "I'm quitting. I'm not going to be your assistant anymore."
She raised her voice, "What? You can't? I need you, you are the only person I actually trust in this shitty worl-"
"I want a promotion."
Info-Chan gripped your hand, "Huh?" Her voice cracked as she tilted her bright red head to the side.
"To be your partner..." You paused for a second, looking at her, biting your bottom lip, "Better yet... your lover."
You leaned towards Info-Chan, tilting your head slightly making sure your noses wouldn't bump. You brushed her cherry red hair behind her ear as your lips brushed up against hers. Unlike your kiss earlier this one was more soft and sweet, full of love and passion. And a spark, you felt a spark as if you were kissing a battery or a toaster. You felt her hands snake around your neck right before one of your hands wrapped around her lovely hips while the other one was still pressed against her flushed cheek. Your tongue quickly slipped into Info-Chan's pretty, pink mouth, almost immediately your tongues danced in each other's mouths.
Suddenly a window closed, the sound making the two of you jump. She ended the lip-locking and looked towards the boy's building. His bedroom was as dark as your surroundings and the window was shut tight.
"FUCK!" Info-Chan shouted out into the pitch black of the spring night, her hands balled at her sides.
A smirk glued on to your face, "There's always next week, and that means we can do this again..." You ran the back of your hand across her pale and yet still flushed cheek.
"Okay, (Your Name)." Info-Chan rested her cheek on your hand, her glasses slowly slipping down her thin nose.