I'll Give You Another Option (Yakuza x Reader)

This one shot was requested by @Junecatira
The art in this chapter was drown by unknown
Warning, this chapter might be sensitive to some people because it does involve a little human/sex trafficking and slight pedofilla if you or your insert in under the age of 18.

I'll Give You Another Option (Yakuza x Reader)

You sighed happily as you tumbled along home from another boring day at school, at least you were able to meet a new friend earlier today. His name was something like Taro, you couldn't really catch it in the busy, crowded hallway. He didn't have many friends like you either and he was practically a loner. You had accidentally bumped into each other as you were walking to your 4th hour classes then you immediately hit it off from there. You both shared jokes and talked about the struggles of school before the bell had rung. Yeah, sure you didn't talk for the rest of the day but it was nice talking to someone different for the time being.
You yanked your backpack closer to you on your shoulders as the sky turned a night black all around you, why can't your (Parent(s)/Guardian) let you ride the bus? A few street lamps flickered a soft orange glow in nearby alleyways thankfully. Hearing moving from trash can pile behind you, you quickly turned around.
"Who's there?!" You attempted to sound confident in your speaking. A small cat pouched on your foot from behind the silvery containers. You giggled softly to yourself as the cat then ran away rather quickly as if it saw something that scared it.
You breath eased for a moment or two before a rag was violently shoved against your mouth. You went to struggle and kick but it was no use, a sturdy par of arms held you tight in place. You gasped in to scream for help but your vision turned blurry and it was getting much harder to breathe.
'I-Is this how I'm g-going to die...?' You thought with your last seconds of conciseness.

As you awoke, you could feel the cold basement floor from underneath you. But who's basement is it? You attempted to get up serval times but your wrists and ankles were tied up with a long, itchy rope. You went to speak, yet nothing came out. A small piece of grey ductape covered your mouth.
You heard footsteps coming down the stares of the basement. You looked up at the mystery figure to see a girl that you have seen around your school many times, her name maybe being Ayano? Another person was next to the young schoolgirl, a man. This man had sleeves of tattoos across his arms and a rather attractive looking goatee, he was much older looking than the girl.
"(He's/She's/They're) awake, dispose of (him/her/them) already," Ayano stated to the man in a monotone voice. The man slid on a rubber glove while rolling up the sleeves on his white shirt. His now protected fingers yanked the ductape off your lips.
You glared at the two of them, "What the hell is going on?!"
Ayano took a step forward to you, "You talked to my senpai and now you must pay the price. I'll be up stairs, Yakuza, clean up your mess when you are done..." She had already began to walk up the cement stairs.
The man named Yakuza opened a bag next to him, "Would you rather have your organs harvested or be a sex slave for the rest of your life?" He didn't look at you when he spoke, instead he pulled out a sharp fillet knife. He ran his index finger quickly across it, cutting himself slightly to show how sharp it was.
"N-Neither! I want to go home!" You yelled out, choking back tears.
The man sighed softly obviously getting annoyed, still going through his bag, "You need to pick one. It took a lot of effort to kidnap you, I can't just let you go."
You felt a tear roll down your cheek as you thought about how to get out of this terrible situation, "I'll do anything, please Yakuza. D-don't hurt me..." Your entire body was shaking at this point.
For the first time, he looked you straight into the eyes. He had a very handsome face even when he was about to rip out your heart and sell it for half price. Yakuza was studying you hard, perhaps he actually wasn't going to kill you... He blinked and looked away, "I'll give you another option, but I already know you won't like it."
"I'll do a-a-anything!" You started to full out sob as he squatted down next to you, grabbing your cheek with his right hand.
"Be mine." He whispered into your ear.
You just sat there for a moment, nearly frozen in your place.
"You would have to go into hiding with me and you would never be able to see your friends or family again. You would have to do anything and everything I ask from you. You would be stuck with me for the rest of your miserable life." His hand wrapped itself around your throat and he began to squeeze rather tightly, "What do you say to that, (babyboy, babygirl, baby)?
You kept trying to gasp for air even though his grip was tight on your airways, "W-With...y-y-you!" You thankfully managed to blurt it out, his hand immediately released your throat.
Yakuza narrowed his eyebrows in spite of your answer, "Good choice."

"Hey, babe. Sorry I'm home late, me and the gang were having trouble skinning this college student. The skin ripped in more than one place but hopefully the buyer will still be pleased," Your boyfriend shrugged when he came through the door, wrapping his arms around your waist as he kissed your neck, "What's cooking?"
You responded softly, "Just streaks again, nothing entirely spectacular."
"Anything you cook is spectacular to me." Yakuza kissed your neck once more, "Oh shit I almost forgot, I got you something." He ran over to his bag and pulled out a round looking gift wrapped present, he handed it to you. It was very cold, squishy and heavy, when you opened it you almost screamed.
Yakuza smiled softly at you, lifting up what the present was, "It's the bitch that told me to kidnap you in the first place, I thought it would be a good present for our one year anniversary." Ayano's eyes were gone out of her head and she seemed to have something in her mouth. You slowly pulled it out, it was a small velvet box.
You quickly shot your boyfriend a look of shock as he got down on one knee, his smile widening.
"(Your Name), I can't not live without and I'm so glad that I met you in the first place. I know that this is a little forward even if we have been dating for one year but I need to ask you a simple question. Will you marry me, (Your Name)?"
You slowly opened the box and inside was a gorgeous ring. The silver trim around the actual engagement ring was breath taking and the diamond on top of it was nearly the size of a golf ball, you could feel yourself starting to tear up, "Of course I'll marry you, Yakuza."