Detention? (Budo x Delinquent! Reader)

This chapter was requested by @Billisbae
Also do you guys want my boyfriend to start reacting to the chapters I write? You guys seemed to like the last time he reacted to one...

Detention? (Budo X Delinquent! Reader)

"Now (Your name), let's go over this again."
You rolled your eyes at the guidance counselor, "I brought a knife to school because another school gang was going to take on my gang."
She sighed and held the bridge of her nose, "Oh (Your name). You used to be such a good student until you joined this stupid gang! I'll have to sentence you to 2 hours of detention after school today."
"Again?!" You stood up and slammed your hands on to her desks.
"Yes and this time I won't be there to watch you-"
You began to smile.
"-another student will."
Your smile disappeared, "You aren't serious are you?"
"I am." The guidance counselor started to pack up her papers, "The student will be here in a few minutes, you better be on your best behavior."
"Sure, whatever mommie-dearest." You rolled your eyes once more before slouching in your chair, you decided to close your eyes to attempt to nap. Within a few minutes you heard the door open, you jerked your head to see the martial arts leader.
You rubbed your eyes, sighing. When you opened them again you saw that the boy was right in front of you.
He looked down at you and raised an eyebrow, "You've been a very bad (girl/boy/apache helicopter), haven't you?"
You almost bursted out laughing, "Do you even know how dirty that sounded?"
"It did?!" The boy said rather embarrassed. "Anyway, you have and after this you have better learn your lesson."
You snickered a little, "I'm not scared of you."
"Good, maybe I don't want you to be scared of me. I'm Budo, by the way." He held out a hand for you to shake.
You looked at the hand before shaking it firmly, "(Your name)." You stated.
Budo took a seat at the desk in front of the room. You both awkwardly looked at each other for a while before he coughed.
"Do you like martial arts?" He said attempting to make small talk.
You shrugged, crossing your legs and putting your hands over your head, "I'm more of a weapons person, but yeah, my (insert relative) used to teach me some." You closed your eyes and took a deep breath in.
Budo smiled a bit, "Could I fight you sometime?"
"How about right now? But you better not be a wuss about it if I beat you and I will beat you." You snickered, opening a (eye color) eye.
Budo hesitated and sat up in his seat, "But you're supposed to be in detention."
"And you're not even supposed to be talking to me." You paused before saying,"Come on, Budo. Let's fight so you can stop being such a chicken."
"I'm not a chicken..." Budo said crossing his arms and pouting.
"Please?" You begged.
Budo took a deep breath in and faceplamed, "If anyone finds out I'm saying that you kidnapped me, got it?"
You snickered, "Hehe, okay."

-TIME SKIP-

"Why is the martial arts room so far away from the office?" You said at the door of the room, a bit tired.
Budo got into sparring position on the mat, you awkwardly tired to do that same.
"Ready?" The older boy said raising an eyebrow.
You nodded slowly.
The both of you started to go around in a circle, you weren't really sure how this sparring thing worked. You attempted to pounce on him, but his fist collided with your chest. You fell back, but got up to try to kick Budo. You aimed to high, he grabbed your foot and shook his head.
"You're too much about offense, you need to have a few defense moves in there too." He twisted your foot around so you'd fall on to your face. Anger coursed through your veins, you got up once more and threw your fists at him.
This time luckily your body parts hit his. But what hit what? Your lips hit something that's what. Your lips hit Budo's lips.
"Having fun aren't we?" The two of you heard someone say. You pulled away from the kiss to see the guidance counselor in the door way with a hand a her hip.
"Budo kidnapped me!" You yelled out and pointed to him.
"(Your name), that wasn't the plan..."