Arrangements (Hayato Haruki x Reader x Haruto Yuto)

This chapter was requested by @SouthStanley
Sorry it is so short! Queen_Luna_Fics  helped me with ideas for the ending and the title <3

Arrangements (Hayato Haruki x Reader x Haruto Yuto) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

"Hey, (Nickname)-chan!" A familiar voice yelled from across the lunch room. You turned your head to the right and saw it was one of your best friends, Haruto Yuto.
"Come sit with me!" He said, once you had approached his table.
"Why don't we sit on the roof today...?"
Haruto smiled at your suggestion, "That sounds like a great idea!" He grabbed his bagged lunch and pulled you up the stairs to the top of the roof. Some other peers were there but you doubt they would bother you. The two of you sat in a corner, away from everyone else.
"Do you want any of my lunch, (Your name)?" Haruto asked.
"Depends on what you have." You responded.
"I have...um... a sandwich, some juice, and carrots..."
"Nothing special today?" You picked up the sandwich to look at it.
Haruto shook his head, "My mom packed my lunch today. Oh and the sandwich has (least favorite type of meat in it/terrible combination of ingredients).
"Ew." You dropped the sandwich.
"Well, I have better food." You heard someone cut into the conversation. You looked up and saw another one of your friends Hayato Haruki. This isn't going to be good. The both of them hate each other. Like want to kill each other.
Hayato sat down next to you and handed you a bento box.
"Whoa! Are you sure I can have this?" You looked down at the bento box and then back up at him.
"Yeah, of course! I ate earlier." Hayato rubbed the back of his head while Haruto glared at him. The awkward silence was unbearable.
Thankfully one of the boys spoke, "Are you doing anything after school today, (Your name)?" Hayato asked you.
You swallowed the food that you had been chewing, "No-"
"Yes, (he/she/they) (are/is)..." Haruto cut in. "We're going to go to the mall after school."
"We are?" You had heard nothing of this plan before.
"I'll come with then!" Hayato laughed.
"N-no! You can't!" The red hair teen gritted his teeth.
"And why is that?"
"Because...b-because I..." Haruto looked back at you, his face almost as red as his hair and eyes. "I love (him/her/them)!"
You started at Haruto is disbelief, "Well that escalated quickly..."
"I love (Your name), too. But that is still no excuse for me not going with the two of you to the mall." Hayato crossed his arms.
"What?!" Both you and Haruto shouted out at the same time. You felt your face get hot, as you grabbed your bento box and went to stand up but the green haired teen pulled your hand down.
"(Your name)-chan. You're not going any where until we discuss this." He gestured to the both of them. Right away the two boys began to yell at each other.
"YOUR MOM STINKS!" You heard one of them say.
"DON'T YOU DARE BRING MY MOM INTO THIS YOU, MEANIE BEANIE!"
"STOP IT!" You yelled, clenching your fists. You gently kissed them both of the tops of their heads. "Haruto gets Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Hayato gets Thursday, Friday, Sunday, got it?"
"What about Saturday?" Haruto questioned.
"Saturday is my fucking free day. Now excuse me, but I'm late for class." You yanked your hand out of Hayato's grasp and walked away.