Budo x Reader LEMON

Budo x Female! Reader Lemon
Lemons contain sexual content, stop reading this chapter if you are under the age of 12. Both the reader and Budo are eighteen (18), the legal age of consent in the USA. (Takes place during senior year of high school).

"Skipping Valentine's Day? But Budo there's going to be a dance that I want to go to at 1:15." You put your hands on your hips when talking to your boyfriend who was proposing an idea you didn't seem to like. You were always a little cautious of skipping your classes every once and a while, you liked to play it safe while Budo was more adventurous with these sorts of things.
"(Your Name)! Pllleassseee! I have a surprise for you...you love surprises, don't you?" He starred down at you with his majorly adorable puppy dog eyes while holding your hand tightly. It was true...you did love surprises.
You sighed, gripping the bridge of your nose and then crossing your arms, "Fine...but it better be the best damn surprise I've ever received."
Budo grabbed you by the waist and pulled you closer to him, "It will be." He winked his chocolate brown eyes at you and kissed you with his soft pink lips making your knees turn into jelly.

-TIME SKIP TO THE MORNING OF VALENTINE'S DAY-

You ran off the yellow school bus with a smile glued to your face. Today, you put on more makeup than usual to make sure you looked perfect just for him. Your hands ran down your thighs, making sure your dress, even though you hated to wear them, wasn't riding up on you. You thought since you were going to be gone most of the school day anyway, it was a good idea to not wear your school uniform. It was just a size smaller than you originally hoped, which sucked but it bought out your figure rather nicely. It was white with tiny pink and red hearts covering the skirt, it was rather childish you thought earlier but you reckoned Budo would like it.
A few peers shouted out compliments and whistled at you as your passed by the courtyard and the hallways, making your way up the stairs to get to the Marital Arts room.
You walked in and immediately saw Budo's face turn a cute, bright shade of crimson.
He ran up to you from across the room, picking you up by the hips and twirling you around. "I can't wait to rip that off of you..." He whispered to you, huskily, in your ear. You snickered loudly and rolled your (Eye Color) eyes in response.
He set you down softly, pecking your lips before turning to his club-mates, "Remember to practice while I'm gone, I'll be back tomorrow." He waved to them with his hand as he began to push you out the door with the opposite one.
After the two of you were halfway to the outside doors, you spoke up with a hint of confusion in your voice, "We are leaving right away? How long is this going to take...?"
Budo smirked at you, "Hopefully for the rest of our lives, if you know what I mean~"
You tilted your (Hair Color) head in even more confusion but then shrugged it off when Budo's smirk only widened, "Do you want to know where we are going?"
You chucked softly to yourself, "Sure."
"First my house, then that cute diner you've always wanted to go to, then to the movie theater to see that shitty romcom, then-" Budo counted the places with his fingers as he talked to you.
You interrupted him, "Wait, that many places? How long have you been planning this day!?"
His gaze softened as his smirk was replaced by a smile, "For a while now, but don't worry, you'll love it!"
Budo's parents' house was only a few blocks away from the school, thankfully the two of you got there within less than ten minutes by walking.
He stopped you in your tracks once he opened the front door with his house key, "Wait here. It'll take just a minute." He winked at you again for what it seemed like the hundredth time that morning and ran inside his house.
You straightened your dress and pulled on your (short/long/medium) length hair, worried that it was already messed up from walking. Oddly enough with all these extra things you did to get ready today; the hairspray, the makeup, the dress...You felt self conscious as if you weren't good enough for Budo even though you have been dating him for almost 4 years now...He could of picked any girl in the school...yet...he picked you...to this day his choice still baffles you.
"All done! Ready to see, my lady?" He ran out, yanking on your hand with his slightly larger ones, a dorky smile on his lips.
You began to giggle once you saw rose petals scattered all across the white marble floor leading up the carpeted stairs, the lights in the entire house were dimmed and a few small candles lit the way up to Budo's room.
Upon entering your lover's room, you heard music playing in the background softly from his bluetooth speakers. His bed was nicely made with red sheets and large red pillows, a formation of red rose petals shaped a heart on the sheets. The room itself smelt like vanilla and sugar as if a pasty was baking downstairs in the oven. A few more candles were randomly placed around the room, but other than that, it was a little dark. You could still see Budo next to you though, his eyes lit up as you looked over to him.
"Soooo...? What do you think?" He said, standing in the middle of the room with his arms opened up wide to show off all of his hard work.
"Those candles are a major fire hazard." You pointed to a large group of them closer to the shaggy carpet than the rest.
He raised an eyebrow at you.
"Just kidding...well actually no but anyway! I love it, sweetie. Thank you for doing all of this for me." You blushed, rubbing the back of your head.
"I haven't even started yet." He inched towards you, pressing you up-against his closed wooden door.
"Started wh-" You were cut of by his lips gliding over and smashing into yours, his hands were up above your shoulders on the door while your arms were wrapped around his neck in an instant. But as the kiss continued, your hands ran themselves through Budo's silky ash great hair.
Budo shoved his tongue into your mouth right away making your laugh through the kiss. His mouth and tongue tasted like mints and blueberry poptarts. It was rough and sloppy but that was just how you liked it after all. He came as close as he could to you, starting to grind his clothed half chub into your clothed clit. You readjusted your arms around his neck, gripping the fabric of his shirt.
You loved these kinds of make-out sessions with your beloved boyfriend, they just made you so-
Wait a minute. The roses...the dimmed lights...the romantic music...this sloppy make-out session...
He was going to fuck you like there was no tomorrow.
You broke the kiss at your sudden realization and looked him straight into the eyes, "You are such a fucking dork." Budo stopped his grinding, nodding at you. You frowned, more or less upset at his quick stopping, you began to grind into him; making circles with your hips and feeling him grow under your rough touch.
"I didn't say stop..." You leaned in towards him with half-lidded eyes, opening your mouth slightly. He connected your lips once more this time his hands slid down your hips and grabbed your ass, giving you a few squeezes here and there. You smiled in the kiss and rubbed your hips against him with more pressure. Budo moaned softly, instead of grinding he now slammed his crotch into yours as if he couldn't help himself. You attempted to slam yourself into him at the same time but failed, making him have to restart the rhym again and again.
Budo broke the kiss for a moment and yanked at the strap of your dress with one hand, the other still groping your ass. You pushed him away from your body and your lips for a minute to slip it off. His eyes widened with lust when he saw your matching pink panties and lacy bra.
Budo quickly pinned you against the door again, running his hands across the outline of your body, "Fuck...(Your Name)...I really love you." His face was such an incredible shade of red when you pressed your breasts onto his chest.
"I love you too..." Your hands went up his body, unbuttoning his school uniform's shirt. You pressed your lips against his once again, your lips actually starting to feel sore and swollen. You threw his clothes into the nearest corner, too busy to care as you rubbed your hands down along his muscular stomach and arms. When your hands reached his uniform's jeans, you blushed at the size of his harden bulge. Rubbing his clothed member through his jeans with one hand and unzipping his pants with another, you heard serval moans escape his lips.
His boxers were made of a gray thin fabric which allowed you to stroke his cock even more. Budo tilted his head back, "(Y-Your Name)..." He moaned out rather loudly. You carefully took out his rock hard cock and placed in under your pussy; in between your thighs and still wearing your undies. He was very large for still being so young, even if the two of you were considered adults now... Your face flushed as you tilted your hips back and forth to make sure the both of you were enjoying it.
"You are...so wet, (Y-Your Name)..." He spoke softly into your ear as he took over control, rocking his hips back and forth much faster and much rougher than you were previously doing. Budo's hands slid up your hips and to your bra, unhooking the back and exposing your lovely breasts. He practically began to drool a waterfall as he tweaked your perky nipples, you could feel your lady parts tingling with excitement and pleasure. Both the 'indirect sex' and the breast play was almost too much for you to handle. You needed him now and couldn't wait much longer...
"B-Budo..." You went to speak but instead your words came out like a moan of enjoyment, "I w-want you..." You could feel your own body shake, your legs and knees starting to get weak.
The karate boy looked up at you and then looked at your lips, "I want you more." He grabbed your by the waist, a squeak or two were received in return, as he placed you on his bed. You stretched out on it, a few rose petals getting caught in your hair, preparing yourself for what was about to happen.
Budo quickly slipped a condom around his hardened member, also eager for what was about to happen. Using his arms to prop himself up, he signaled for you to sit on him...well for you to ride him. You gulped at his size, wondering for a second or two how the hell was that going to get inside of you.
You attempted to do as you were told, using your hand to guide his dick inside of you. Your face turned bright red when you felt him quickly and completely slip inside of you. It was a rather sharp pain, one that made you want to scream out in pain but you continued to stay your ground...for Budo. Thank god, you didn't bleed even though you were a virgin before this moment. You lifted your hips up slightly, a hand still down there incase he accidentally slipped out, you gasped out in surprise from both the pain and the sudden rush of pleasure.
You looked down at Budo, wrapping one arm around his beefy shoulder, "This is h-hard..." You panted out, touching his forehead with your own.
"I'm hard..." He pecked you on the lips, smirking at your body on top of his, "I think you've had enough of being on top for one day, don't you t-think?" Budo flipped you on to your back, wrapping your already sore legs around his waist, "Tell me if I'm hurting you, okay...?" He looked at you with concern in his chocolate eyes, "I really don't want to rip my girlfriend in half the first time we are having sex..."
You giggled and nodded at him, your hands gripping his shoulders and neck; both scared and excited about what was about to happen and how much this was going to step your your relationship with him, "Okay."
Budo continued to make eye contact with you as he slowly inserted himself into you once again, making you gasp and grip his pale skin. At first he went slow to make sure he won't hurt you or even stretch you out but sooner or later he picked up the pace, gripping your hips as he nibbled on the sweet spot of your sensitive neck. You could feel Budo add large hickeys to your neck and upper breasts, making you want to moan out. You heard the sound of skin against skin and panting which only made you want him more.
You bit your lip to conceal the moans you wanted to scream out but then heard Budo's moans.
"Oh my god~~~ (Your N-Name)...nnng~ ahh~ you are soo tight..." His eyes were closed as his grip only got tighter, you started to feel his nails dig into your hips. You really didn't care, you actually started to feel bad when your nails dug into his back and caused some of the marks to bleed. You opened your mouth slightly, prepared to hear maybe a small moan or gasp...
"OH YES BUDO~~~ P-PLEASE, MORE MORE..." Is what came out instead. You felt your lover pound into you rougher after your sudden outburst of lustful emotion, making you tilt your head back and scream more moans out like that. Budo lifted up your right thigh with a hand, to try to get himself deeper inside of you. You spread open your legs a little wider, feeling lustful after you heard his deep moans yelling out your name more and more.
Within a couple of minutes, Budo was at his limit, "(Y-Your Name)...I'm g-going c-c-c-cum..." He breathed out, getting one last thrust in before he growled out in pleasure. You actually frowned when you didn't feel him cum inside of you, which was something you had desperately wanted. You whimpered as you felt him twitch inside of you and then pull out.
Budo yanked the filled condom off his now only half chub and threw it towards the closed wooden door. He laid down next to you on his bed, touching his hand with yours. You smiled, getting up to lay on top of him; resting your head on his chest. His heart was beating so fast, but yet again so was yours.
You pecked his lips, feeling a spark run between them and giggling, "Thank you, Budo...for this...for you..."
Budo propped his head up with both of his elbows and smirked at you, "We aren't done yet."