Your Love is My Drug (Yandere! Reader x Shin Higaku)

This one shot was requested by Skull_and_Skareboard
This is a song fic, "Your Love is My Drug"is a song by Ke$ha and it does not belong to me. Sorry this took so long, I've had the biggest writers block ever and some shit has happened to be this summer (so I haven't had the time). Also I'm taking bits and pieces of the song because fight me.

Your heart was beating out of your chest as you saw your emo prince slowly walked out of his house, heading to school. You quietly followed far behind him, admiring each and every move he made, even if it was just walking. You wanted to hold his hand or at least stand by Shin, instead of rapid beats, your heart began to ache.

Maybe I need some rehab
Or maybe just need some sleep
I've got a sick obsession
I'm seeing it in my dreams
I'm looking down every alley
I'm making those desperate calls
I'm staying up all night hoping
Hitting my head against the wall

You stopped focusing on him, looking to see that you were already in the school yard. When you returned your glance to Shin, he was gone. You sighed, heading over to your classroom. Your heart began to ache again when you saw members from his club, walk beside you. If only they were Shin...
The class was quiet as always, you looked out the window, imagining silly little scenarios in which the two of you would sit by the cherry tree and hold each other in your arms, never leaving one another.
"(Your name)?!" A voice snapped you out of your little heaven. You jerked your head over to see the entire class and the teacher staring at you.
"What?"
The teacher sighed and squeezed the bridge of her nose, "I'll just ask some one else."

What you've got, boy, is hard to find
I think about it all the time
I'm all strung out, my heart is fried
I just can't get you off my mind

You jumped up from your seat and headed to the door.
"Mrs/Mr/Mx (Last Name), the class hasn't ended yet."
You narrowed your eyes at them and held up 5 fingers, slowly closing one after each second went by. You finally closed the last one and the bell rung. You smirked as you opened up the doors and made your way to the school's kitchen, today you had a plan.
You sneaked in perfectly while the lady ladies and cooks were having a quick break. You knew everyone would be having lunch today since it was Taco Tuesday. Everyone likes tacos, if they don't then they are even worse than Yandere-chan. Shin does enjoy a good taco but from your stalking, last night and this morning, he had a rather large breakfast so there was a chance he wouldn't eat the lunch.
You took out a little bottle and a big bottle. The little one was for you senpai, Shin. The bigger one was for everyone else at the school. You decided it would be best if you opened and dumped out the bigger one first. The bottle was filled with potassium chloride, a drug that can stop the heart if you have too much of it. You slowly dumped the bottle into a big container filled with taco-meat and grabbed a spoon to stir it around. The meat turned a lighter shade of brown, but you doubt that anyone would notice.
You held the smaller bottle close to your heart. Shin had the lunch ladies make him a special drink because he was lactose intolerant (HEAD CANNON) since the school mostly had milk for the other students. The kept his drink in the fridge. You opened it up and slipped in a few pills from the bottle. You quickly snuck out of there before lunch began.

Because your love, your love, your love is my drug
Your love, your love, your love
I said your love, your love, your love is my drug
Your love, your love, your love

You watched everyone from the corners of rooms as your peers are their lunch. You saw Shin grab his drink and sit down by his club, which of course made your heart flutter. For the next few minutes you watched Shin very closely, closer then usual because you had put rohypnol in his drink. Your smirked widened when you realized he began to get sleepy.
For the first time ever you walked up to him and spoke, "Hey, do you need help? You don't look so good..."
Shin tiredly glanced up at you, "Sure..." He plainly stated. You grabbed his shoulders and walked him out of the school, luckily all the teachers were eating as well. Like I said everyone loves Tacos.

-TIME SKIP-

Shin's violet eyes opened to see you standing in front of him with smirk. He attempted to move his wrist and legs but they were tired down to the chair he was sitting on. He furrowed his eyes at you and attempted to speak but there was a small piece of duck tape in the way. He screamed but the screams were muffled.

Hey, so I gotta question
Do you wanna have a slumber party in my basement?
Do I make your heart beat like an 808 drum?
Is my love your drug?
Your drug, uh, your drug
Uh, your drug, is my love your drug?

You looked at Shin with puppy dog eyes, "I'm sorry I have to do this, but until you will be good no talking! But I will let you listen to some music."
Instead of music blaring through the small speakers on the radio in the corner of the basement it was a AMBER alert.
"There is a missing teenager named, Shin Higaku. He was last sighted at Akademi High School, where they're was a mass murder earlier toda-" You quickly changed the channel, the radio was now playing a song. You smirked and slowly walked back up the stairs into your bedroom.

Because your love, your love, your love is my drug
Your love, your love, your love
I said your love, your love, your love is my drug
Your love, your love, your love

Because your love, your love, your love is my drug
Your love, your love, your love
I said your love, your love, your love is my drug
Your love, your love, your love
Is my drug <3