Big Tiddy Goth Gf (Oka Ruto x Reader)

This was requested by no-one, I just wanted it lol.
The art in this chapter is by Yukipengin on DeviantArt!
-Big Tiddy Goth Gf (Oka Ruto x Female! Reader)-

"Dude, just come out already," You huffed out a sigh to your girlfriend. This beach date idea was so ridiculous, you were on board 500% but was Oka? She hated to go outside, well she hated doing anything at all lately.
"Just g-give me a minute or two!" She shouted out from the dressing room, her voice sounded almost shaky and nervous.
You leaned against the wall of the changing area, "It's been more than 20 minutes, Oka." This time she didn't respond to you. Your toes dug into the grainy sand of the beach, why did she even suggest this if she didn't want to do it? "I'm going to get us some drinks..." You basically said to yourself, walking over to the bar area.
For being only noon, the bar area was packed to the brim. Mostly adults sipping on cocktails but also a few teenagers like yourself chugging soda by the gallon. The bartender was cleaning a shot glass when you strolled over so confidently, he raised an eyebrow at you.
You slammed two dollars on to the table, "I'll have two Shirley Temples, one with no ice."
He laughed, "Planning to get drunk all day?" His eyebrow was raised at you.
"Obviously."
A red haired girl (maybe not red hair actually, it was a very bright shade of fiery orange) came and sat by you at the bar. She seemed oddly familiar, maybe she goes to your highschool?
"Awww, you didn't have to order me a drink babe..." She took one of the drinks off of the table and downed it with in a second. It was probably easy for her to too just because the beverage was completely non-alcoholic.
"I...uh..." You didn't even know what to say to her, you were pissed. "That wasn't for you, y'know?" You looked her up and down in her blue stripped swim suit.
"It wasn't....?" She fake pouted at you, pressing out her non-existing chest into view.
You started to stand up to make your way back to the changing area where your girlfriend still was.
"Where are you going?!" The girl nearly screamed out, almost offended at you.
"(Your Name)?' You turned around to face Oka, looking as cute as ever. Her choker was that of a little palm tree and her swim suit was velvety purple with lace around the borders. Her curves fit it perfectly. Oka looked like a sexy goddess, she was your big tiddy goth gf after all. Most people are surprised that she had a bra size bigger than 26 A. Maybe if she didn't wear an over sized school uniform all the time, those watermelons of hers would pop out.
"Ewww, why are you dating that occult club freak? I thought you were better than that." The girl's hair bounced as she crossed her arms and looked away from the both you.
And then it hit you, "Osana? I remember now! That's your name!" You said, snapping your fingers together.
"It took you that long to remember my name? I legitimately try to get with you everyday in 2nd hour, ugh!" She nearly ran away, her tsundere side coming out more than it ever has before.
"What a fucking slut." You heard your dark navy haired girlfriend say, under her breath of course. Oka would never have the courage to say that to anyone's face.
You smiled, draping an arm over her shoulder, "What took you so long?" You placed a soft kiss on her cheek.
Oka grinned, her purple eyes glimmering as she pecked your lips. "I wanted to make sure I looked d-decent for you, (Your Name)." Her cheeks filled with blush as she put her entire face into her hands.
"Oka, you dork. You always look picture perfect." You booped her nose and brought her in closer to you, "Let's enjoy this stupid date now."
"F-finally, right?"

-Epilogue-

After five minutes of swimming, you had never seen rain come so fast and so hard from the sky above you. It was so cold that the two of you had to get out of the water and drive home, but those five minutes just might of been the best five minutes of your life. Plus Oka had promised to show you some lusty spells back at her house...
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )