Gay For You (Yandere-Chan x Female! Reader)

The art in this chapter was drawn by sasucchi95 on DeviantArt
This oneshot was requested by @endergirl922 (or @xKawaiiWolfie?)

Gay For You (Yandere-Chan x Female! Reader)

You peered around the corner to stare at your lovely crush. Her eyes were again focused on that damn boy with his nappy black hair that always sits on the fountain in the middle of everything. There were a few cherry blossom petals in her long hair and a glimmering, silver looking object in her back skirt pocket; you didn't think much of it at the time. You slowly sat next to her on the wooden bench of the courtyard, working up the courage to say something to her. Opening your mouth to blabber out a quick hello, yet no sound came out. You frowned, clenching your fists and gulping, your lungs and stomach making this harder for you; you wanted to both throw up and stop breathing because you were upsetting yourself to much. You glanced at her gorgeous ash-grey hair get ruffled by the slight breeze, your heart skipping a beat.
"A-Ayano..." You stuttered out, without even thinking. Her head turned towards you, her eyes lit up but she didn't smile.
"Hello (Your Name)," She spoke in her monotone voice, yanking her head back in the direction of her 'beloved'. You felt your blood boil, you wanted to be hers and wanted her to be yours. You anxiously scooted towards her, your hip touching hers. You yearned to put your hand on her pale thigh and to maybe slide it up her school skirt...?
'What the hell is wrong with you?!' You thought to yourself, blushing at your imagination but also blushing because you started to move your hand towards her. She was, luckily, not watching you.
You took a deep breath in and furrowed your eyebrows, "I have something to tell you." You attempted to sound confident but instead sounded like you were about to burst into tears.
"And what would that be?" She raised an eyebrow, sitting up straighter; readying herself to hear what you have to say.
'You can do this (Your Name)!' You cheered yourself on in a pathetic way, starting to shake a little, 'Just tell her! It's only three little words!'
"Ayano..." You began to speak, already feeling a lump in the back of your throat. You quickly rubbed your sweaty hands onto your skirt, clearing your throat. "I am gay."
"Congratulati-"
"For you."
Ayano sat there for a second before looking back into your (Eye Color) irises with concern in her grey ones, "(Your Name)..." She sighed, stoping to pinch the bridge of her nose, "One; I'm not gay nor will I ever be. Two; I am in love with someone else and you know that, I've pointed him out several different times to you."
Your heart sank, the lump in your throat becoming overwhelming, "I know," you lied a little, "I just wanted to get it off my chest..." For the first time in a long time, you looked in the opposite direction of her; towards a set of the doors, watching a few Social Butterfly friend groups gossip.
Ayano sighed again, placing her hand on your shoulder; rubbing it in circles with her thumb. You looked towards her with watery-eyes, she gripped your shoulder firmly. Ayano's pale, pink lips touched yours for less than a second. Even though it was no more than a peck, your heart raced out of your chest and your face turning as red as a tomato. You have thought about kissing her since you first met her, your excitement making you feel as if you were going to faint in front of Ayano. You didn't just love her, you practically lived for her.
"Well shit, now I'm even gayer for you..." You rubbed the back of your neck with your right hand, recoiling after feeling how sweaty you still were, "Hey, by the way... if he really makes you that happy, I'll help you because I'll do almost anything to see you smile." You tilted your head to the side, resting your hand on top of hers.
Her cheeks turned an adorable shade of pink as she mumbled out a quick 'thanks', brushing a section of her ash-grey hair behind her ear.