Singing

Monday morning.

Corki's POV

I pulled up to the school's parking lot just as the bell rings.

Hopping out with my backpack, quickly locking my car. I walked up to the doors of Hell.
Note sarcasm

I'm wearing a black see through top that says "Forever Royal" in big bold red letters, with blue shorts that stops between my butt and mid thigh, meaning it's not all that short and to top it of with a black snapback and red pumps.

I made it to English class very quickly.

"Good morning Ms. White." I said smiling as I took my seat to the window as usual.

"Good morning Corki, how's your grandmother?" Ms White asked.

"She's fine, she'll be out in two weeks." I replied beaming.

With that said, she taught us the usual stuff. Like Direct and Indirect Speech, she placed the work on the white board.

Me being me, I wrote down all the questions as fast as I could because there was only 5 minutes left.

As I wrote down the two last words to the 10th and last question the bell rang.

Sighing, I closed my book putting it in my book bag and left to my math class.

Math, for the love of Christ, I so hate math. This is my interpretation of it.
M- madness
A- after
T- that
H- hell of a headache

I entered  just to see none other than Harriette.

"Well! Well, well, look who shows up." Harriette says as she and her buffoons laugh.

"Harriette, please just shut your shit." I snapped.

Before I could blink, I was slapped across the face.
The class erupted in laughter but died down when the teacher came in.

"Tasha, is there a problem?" Mr. Johnson asked.

Tasha was the one who slapped me, she looked at me and smiled and looked back at the teacher.

"Its taken care off sir, just a little addition to the problem." She said then took her seat.

Tears threatened to come but I pushed it away. I almost reached my seat when the teacher stopped me.

"Miss Brown, what happened to your cheek?" Mr. Johnson asked concerned.

Glancing at Tasha then back at Mr. Johnson,
"N- nothing, it's just that Tasha was slapping an insect when I walked in and her hand caught me." I struggled to say as the lump was still in my throat.

I quickly walked to my seat, and held my head down. Class started so I took out my phone and recorded everything said.

I so can't believe that this is how I am starting my 18th birthday. Honestly I bearly paid attention in class.

Looking up at the clock it was now 9:15 just 5 more minutes till lunch time.

For those remaining 5 minutes I watched the clock, surprisingly it somehow calms me down.

*ring, ring*

Grabbing my phone saving the voice record and taking my bag pack, I walked straight to the cafeteria.

Getting a few fruits I turned around but stopped dead in my tracks. My eyes popped out, there sitting with the popular guys was Chuck my boyfriend.

Taking a deep breath, I walked over to them.

"Hey Chuck," I said smiling, thinking with him being here things will change.