What makes you beautiful

Corki's POV

Its been a week since the last time I punched Chuck. Harry has helped me with the whole new vampire thing. He also taught me how to control my thirst.

Well right now I'm fixing the books on my computer desk when I came across Harry's note book marked songs.

Curious I sat on the floor in a meditating position. Flipping through the pages I came across a song named "what makes you beautiful."

After going through the lyrics, pretty excited I got up and went to my closet and took out my box guitar. Yes, I have one lets just say that its my third heart.

Sitting back in my previous position with the book in front of me, pricking the guitar strings making smooth relaxing tunes fill the room.

"  You're insecure do know what for,
You're turning heads when you walk through the door ,
Don't need makeup to cover up
Being the way you are is enough

Everyone else in the room could see it, everyone else but you- ou-ou

Baby you light up my world like nobody else,
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
The way you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,
You don't know (oh oh)
You don't know you're beautiful ."

All the words rolled of my tongue with great ease. Singing this just feels right, so I continued strumming and singing and finally finished. It was so much fun.

Getting up i finished cleaning my room, and put away everything. Everyone were buying ice cream, and somewhere along the line I found myself Humming and then singing until the weirdest thing happened when I started singing,

"Everyone else in the room could see it
Everyone else but you- ou -ou"

My voice changed and I actually sound exactly like Harry. Like he was inside me, this kinda freaked me out.

Nelly's POV

Ever since Anna, Kelly, Lisa and myself met Corki we actually love her. She's so awesome and is like she's the same version as Harry.

But the fact that Nita came along, makes my blood boil. And I never forgot the time she killed an innocent person just to go out with Harry. Her name was Brittany, she had cancer and was also blind and Harry has been there for her.

She begged Harry to promise her that he will be the first person she sees when she wakes up. Unfortunately, Nita found out that  Brittany was getting attached to Harry.

One day when Harry came to visit Brittany only to find Nita drinking the life out of her which killed her.

I snapped back to reality as we pulled up at the house.

We entered the house and saw Corki freaking out a little.

Corki's POV

"Guys you need to hear this." I said as they locked the door.

"Harry, I found your book with songs and found a song, what makes you beautiful and I sound like you guys." I said as I scratched the back of my head.

_____________

Later that evening

"Corki you sound great but I have to say I sound better than you and please use your normal voice." Harry said.

"OK." I said sitting on the ground in between his legs.

Just then Zyan and Anna were making out, "oh my poor, poor eyes. Go get a room and while you guys are at it please don't go making babies, if you plan to do it remember to use protection!" I yelled at them as they ran upstairs and slammed the bedroom door shut.

"Shut up bitch!" Anna yelled.

"Shut up skank!" I yelled back.

"I love you too sista!" She yelled back.

"Love you back!" I yelled back.

"Hey!" Zyan and Harry yelled at the same time but Harry pouted.

"You're such a cutie," I said in a baby voice as I lightly kissed his cheek.

"You mean hot." He said wriggling his eyes as he slowly leaned in for a kiss but I tried to get up but he quickly wrapped his arms around me and crashed his lips on mine.

The kiss started heating up and felt his hand go underneath my top leaving a trail of sparks.

He pulled away and kissed along my jawline,
"Harry" I moaned
"I love you." He whisper as he stared into my eyes.

"I love you not because you are a shield, fast runner, have the power to levitate or voice manipulation but because of who you are. The girl of my heart." Harry continued as he brushed a strand of hair out of my face.

"I love you too, not because of your powers or because you are a vampire but because you are the only one I'll love forever, the one who saved my life." I said as tears lightly ran down my face but Harry wiped it away.

"Don't  cry, you are what makes you beautiful. You are my one and only girl." Harry said before we both shared a passionate kiss.

We pulled apart while I rested in his arms.

Kelly came in along with Liam and Louis to watch social nightmare.

Almost half way through the movie I drifted off to sleep.

Harry's POV

Corki fell asleep and I took her up to our room. I slid in bed with her, falling in love with Corki is the best thing that ever happened to me.

"Good night Corki." I whisper as I placed a light kiss on her cheek.

Zyan's POV

"I'm so happy that Corki makes Harry happy." Anna said as we cuddled in bed.

"Yeah and I'm happy to have her as a sister, our sister." I replied back as I gently peck Anna her lips before turning the lights off.

Niall's POV

"I'm happy Harry has found the girl he wants." I said as I took a sip of my beer.

"Cheers to Harry and Corki may their love remain and always bring a spark forever and ever." Louis said as we clanked our bottles together.