The Prophecy

Brittany's POV

"I had a vision just in time to see when Corki was pushed off the cliff bleeding. I cast a spell that would prevent her from dying, She's fine I have her at my apartment and you guys need to get your asses done here like NOW!" I yelled into the phone at Adam.

"We'll be over in a jiffy." he replied back before he hung up.

Corki's POV

I woke up on a bed, my body felt a little sore and then I remembered what had happened. Taking in my surrounding I realized that I was in a girl's room because of the makeup and nail polish I saw on the dresser.

"I'm so happy that you're up now." I recognized the voice immediately, it was Brittany.

"How long was I out?" I asked sitting up on the bed slowly.

"maybe 2 or 3 hours I guess." she replied.

"Corki you're in the vampire kingdom. You cant go back yet until we found out what that list thing has to do with Nita wanting you dead." Brittany said before there was a soft knock on the door.

Two guys walked in, Brittany introduced me to them, Adam the Vampire Prince and Brandon Adam's best friend. Adam brought blood for me which I quickly drank in a couple of seconds. After that little 'get-to-know-you' session, we finally sat down to read some ancient vampire history.

5 hours later

I am still hitting the books like a bookworm going in overdrive. I have already went through 19 books so far, Brittany went through 25, Adam 31 and Brandon 23. Sighing I grabbed another book and started flipping through pages until I made a shocking discovery.

I found myself on a page with the title "Legend of the 200 soulmates."

"Guys, I think you should listen to this." I said as I got up off the ground with the book in my hands while I felt their eyes on me.

"Legend of the 200 soulmates."

" Its said that there are 200 soulmates and 200 soul killers. 199 of each are already dead the remaining ones to be the 200th individuals are Harry Styles and his mate Corki Brown and the soul killer is Lucy. Her mission is to kill Corki but that should never happen because when Corki becomes a vampire her blood is the most powerful blood ever. If Corki dies by the hand of Lucy, Corki's blood is like a key that could unleash demons which she can control to protect the vampire colony but Lucy tends to kill Corki to use that power to destroy both the vampire and human worlds and the most painful is that if any male vampire finds their mate they would die by Lucy's hand. Corki would have to kill Lucy to prevent this from happening. Wherever Corki is she needs to start practicing because she will find hidden powers within her and will need them to fight Lucy."

When I finished reading and suddenly blurted out,

"Train me, tomorrow." I said as I locked the book.

"As it is written, let it be down." Adam said getting up Bowing his head.

"Are you being Pharaoh?" I giggled then every one started laughing.

"OK, bed time we have a long day tomorrow. Night guys." Brittany said as she shooed the guys out the room.

I went back on the bed I was no a few hours again and went straight to bed.

The next day