I'm a Goddess

Nita's POV

"Is everything ready?" I asked as I grabbed my furry white coat.

"Yes, all our men are in position and we await your orders." Chuck replies.

"Oh and make sure that all the werewolves are at the front." I said as I walked passed him and out the front door.

Yep, I'm using werewolves which will make my army a big one.

Walking over to my car I saw Apple standing with her head down, her hair in a high pony tail and dried blood all over her skin.

I opened the door and shoved her into the car making her fall on the seat causing her to cry.

"Shut the hell up!" I snapped at her as I got in beside her shaking figure and slammed the car door shut.

"I hate kids, especially if its not mine." I said in my mind.

In a couple more minutes we will be heading to the vampire kingdom and two of my greatest advantages are werewolves and the fact that I have Apple.

Meanwhile

Corki's POV

I stared at my reflection as I put my hair up in a high pony tail. I was wearing a black tight tank top, black shorts and black combat boots.

I was about to leave the room when there was a huge gust of wind and then out of nowhere a woman in a light pink dress and dark golden hair.

"Corki I'm Isabelle, the moon goddess." She said with a smile.

"Why did you appear to me, I'm a vampire ." I couldn't help but reply.

"Because you your self are a goddess, your real name Analicia. And you are the only goddess who can maintain balance in both the vampire and werewolf world. And I am here to bestow the gift of a werewolf upon you, a wolf that is half black and half white." She said.

"How can this be?" I asked.

"Because all the Gods and Goddesses chose you. You will be fine just do what you do best." She said and left.

I was left there speechless as my body started burning. The burning didn't last long and before I knew it a voice started speaking in my head.

"I'm your wolf Kelly." The voice said in my head.

"Hi can I handle all of this?" I asked her.

"Yes and Harry will be with us forever." She replied back.

Taking a deep breath I walked out of my room, down the lighted hallway, passing the dining room then the living room then down stairs pass the ball room, pass the main dining room, pass the games room, then the training room, into the kitchen and finally outside.

Today's gonna be a rainy day and the cold wind blew making the palm trees that decorated the sides of the drive way dance.

Harry came up to me, kissed my cheek then led me towards one of the cars we're taking.

I stopped in my tracks and turned around to face everyone.

"No matter what happens out there, I want all of you to know that you are my family and I'll always be there with and for you and Harry you are the best thing that ever happened to me." I said out loud.

The crowd cheered, approximately 50 witches, 20 sorcerers and 160 vampires, in total an army of 230.

We got in to the car and in a couple of minutes we drove off and headed for Red Cliff.
______
Please vote, comment, share or send me a private message if you think or would like for me to add something in the upcoming chapter

Big up to @Kimmy_lovely who have been supporting me through out this book and please remember to check out her book Teacher's Pet.

And all the love extended to all my amazing followers you guys have supported me from 2015 straight into 2016. I love you guys Loads.

From your lovey dovey author
Gabbilovelypink18