Love Potion and Becoming Queen

Two months later.

Nita's POV

Harry is going quiet crazy because he keeps looking for Corki. Its a pity that he didn't know  that I killed her.

"Harry drink this." I said as he absent kindly took the drink from me and chugged it down, the thing is that he just drank a love potion and it would also make him forget Corki and fall for me.

I watched him as he finished drinking and as soon as he looked up his eyes immediately turned into a deep shade of purple.

"Harry are you ok?" I asked, that's when he crashed his lips on mine.

We kissed until someone had to ruin it.

"Harry, what the hell man!" Zyan yelled.

"Come man, I like this chick so give me a break." Harry snapped back and went to his room locking the door.

Close to midnight.

Corki's POV

Ever since I woke up the day after my first training, I have had a burning sensation in my body. I was in my bed , knowing that I needed to see Harry.

I silently slipped out of bed and slipped on black jeans pants, a blue shirt and a black sweater along with white sneakers.

I slipped out of the castle easily and ran full vampire speed to my house. I was there in a couple of minutes, some of the lights were still on.

I walked in the darkness until I was standing below my room, looking up I have yo say that I'm happy that I have a balcony there.

So I slowly climbed the tree near my window and made it safely onto the balcony.

My glass room doors were slightly opened taking a deep breath I tip toed to the doors but immediately jumped back into the darkness the tree provides as the room light came on.

I sat on a branch as I peered into my room, that's when I saw Harry walking over to my bed without a shirt and i have to say he'll always look hot.

A smile tugged at my lips but stopped when I realized something, something about his eyes.

"Whats wrong about his eyes?" I asked myself.

" try and remember." My subconscious told me.

That's when it clicked, Harry has crystal blue eyes but now they're purple. I was pulled out of my thoughts when someone else walked into the room, Nita.

I felt the anger rising up in me but my heart shattered when she told Harry what to do and he did it without complaint.

But that's not the only thing, she even told him about me, that I was dead and never coming back.

I quickly teleported myself out of the tree to the ground and ran all the way back to the vampire kingdom.

The Vampire Kingdom has a type of force field around it. You can only find it once you are invited. And only persons who have been in the kingdom knows exactly where it is.

I ran back to my room but noticed that the lights were on. I walked in to see Brandon, Adam and Brittany sitting on chairs, their heads snapped up when I walked in.

"What happened?" Brittany asked.

And that's when the tears began to fall, and I told her everything while she hugged me.

"Its the power of a love potion spell." Adam spoke up.

"Love potion?" I asked confused.

"I thought that they never existed." I said as fresh tears fell.

"Nita used the love potion on Harry to make him forget about you, love her and its what made his eyes turn purple.

"How many powers I have now?" I asked wiping away my tears.

"From you training for the past months, about nine. You can teleport, levitate, control elements, super speed, cloning, shape shifter, give a life, take a life and heal." Brandon replied.

That's when Brandon, Adam and Brittany bowed before me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"You are our queen, the Queen of vampires, if anyone masters all nine of those abilities they automatically becomes King or Queen." Adam stated.

And at that moment the room was filled with a bright light. I closed my eyes and after about 15 minutes I opened my eyes and stated in awe as a mirror floated in front of me and my reflection was shocking.

I had crystal blue eyes like Harry, my hair's longer than usual and it stops  in the centre of my back, my hair color is the same  but has light purple streaks in it, there's also a small tattoo on my forearm a huge star with a Bow  and Arrow on the inside and small hearts outlining the star itself.

And finally I was now wearing a beautiful red dress that flowed all the way down to the floor. The dress hugged me in the right places, it was beautiful and last but not least a golden crown sat on my head.

"Woah."  Was all that I could come up with.

"Your name will forever be Corki Raven until Harry marry you it will be Corki Raven Styles." Brittany said.

"Now its time for bed." Brittany said making me giggle as she shoved the boys out the door.

I quickly changed my clothes and went straight to bed.