Red Cliff

Corki's POV

It took almost an hour for us to reach Red Cliff. But we made sure to park the cars a great distance before we ran vampire speed to Red Cliff.

If you're wondering why we call our destination Red Cliff, this is why, when the sun sets behind or in front of the cliff it has a dark light red shade.

Well its always Red although back home its pretty cloudy.

We all came to a clearing and we stood in our respective positions .

Just as we stood in our respective places Nita and her crew emerged from in between the trees on the other side of the field.

Right then and there this sudden feeling of protectiveness came over me.

"Its off, the bitch got wolves. Her armies are made up of wolves and a few newborn vampires!" Kelly yelled.

When they came into the clearing, I recognized each and everyone on the other side of the field, they were all the kids that attend my school including Harriette and her brats.

I scanned the crowd in front off me but I couldn't find Apple.

"Corki, its great to see that you look better than the last time I saw you." Nita spoke up.

"And you never change." I replied as I folded my arms.

"Quit speaking bitch, just give Nita Harry and whatever you have for her." Harriette spoke up.

My eyes landed Harriette and I hated the bitch part. Lifting up my right hand towards her stretching it out and quickly drew it back causing Harriette to fly forwards.

As she was in front of me, I grabbed her by her neck. She was shocked as she held unto my hand.

"I know Chuck is your mate, I can smell him all over you." I said through gritted teeth.

"Kiki?" I heard Apple's sweet voice, my grip instantly loosened on Harriette's neck.

I turned around and my heart melted seeing Apple. She had dried blood on her face and looks like she could bearly stand.

"Apple." I said smiling.

She ran across the field with the little energy she had. When she reached half way someone shifted into their wolf form and charged after her.

I quickly made a ball of fire and threw it towards the wolf hitting it in the face giving Apple enough time to reach me.

"Apple are you alright?" I asked as I took her in my arms.

"I miss you Kiki." She whispers in my ear.

"I miss yo..." I didn't get to finish as Apple screamed.

I froze in position as I noticed the arrow sticking out of her back.

I held her in my arms and gently pulled the arrow out.

"Apple stay with me!" I yelled as I held her in my arms.

"I love you Kiki." Apple whispered as her eyes closed.

"No Apple, don't give up fight," I whispered as I rocked her back and forth in my arms.

Tears fell from my eyes while I moved my hand to brush a strand of hair out of her face but instead stared at my bloody palm.

Looking up I saw Nita holding the bow and smiling.

"I told you that you would get her back but I didn't say anything about not hurting her." Nita said.

I looked back at Apple and held her close to my body, I started shaking and loud growls erupted from my chest when I placed Apple on the ground.