Getting his attention

Corki's POV

Its now the beginning of August and I have mastered my powers and also get used to the whole Royalty stuff.

And now One Direction is a thing, they have a lot of fans and I'm happy for them but it still kills me that I won't be able to get close enough to Harry now that he has body guards 24/7 and Nita around.

I was reading a magazine while I sat in a lounge chair beside my pool outside flipping through the pages until I saw an article about the boys.

"One Direction are at it again. Harry,Zyan, Liam, Louis and Niall are rocking the stages across the state with their latest song "Perfect" and  "Story of my Life." There will be a concert tonight down at the beach and the girls are going crazy. Well done boys and congratulations to Nita in being Harry's girlfriend."

My eyes widened when I read the short article.

"Nita will not destroy his life the way she did mine!" I screamed loudly making  the glass of water shatter on the wooden table beside me.

"What's wrong ki?" Apple asked.

Apple is a cute, 4 year old girl. Her parents were killed by rogue vampires, but I was late to save them but managed to save her life before one of the vampires drank her dead. Ever since then, I've been taking care of her, she's my responsibility now.

"Come here." I said as I patted my lap and I lifted her up and sat her down.

"You want to know what's wrong?" I asked her.

She nodded her head and she stared into my eyes as they turned from a light brown to a deep golden color. This is her power, she can see memories and tell what can and will not happen.

After about 5 minutes, she smiled and said,"Don't wowwy, ki ki he will remember you."

After Apple left, I thought about what she said and stared back at the magazine and took it up.

"I'm going to that concert tonight." I said as I got up and quickly went to my room taking a nice long bubble bath, washed my hair and later on got ready to leave.

Later that night

I stayed at the back of the crowd in a light blue one piece swimsuit. The cold night air whipped my hair in the wind, the cheering got louder as one direction came on stage and my mouth almost fell open when I saw Harry.

His hair grew longer and he's even hotter than the last time I saw him.

They started singing 'Perfect' and had the crowd singing along with them. I was bearly listening to the lyrics as I watched all the moves Harry made.

Its a good thing that I was able to mask my scent with the help of Brittany.

I slowly looked around me at the girls cheering as I removed a hair pin I had in my hair and skid the sharp part across my wrist and let the blood flow.

Glancing on stage I saw the expression on everyone's face changes but for Harry he needed the blood, my blood. With human eyes you would not be able to see the shade of his eyes.

But with vampire eyes, I could see his eyes changing from purple to red then purple and finally setting on the color red.

I made sure to heal my wound quickly and I went on and tried to enjoy myself but I just cant help not wanting to get in touch with Harry.

I saw Harry signaled a guard and whispered something in the guard's ear when he bent down.

Within a could of minutes the same guard was standing in front of me.

"Come with me." Was all he said and I followed him to the back if the stage and into a tent.

I sat down on a chair as I looked around, I then heard a sound behind me. Turning around I came face to face with Harry, his eyes were still red.

"Hi." He said with a sexy voice flashing me a smile.

Before I could say anything his teeth were in my neck as he drank from me. And I really missed the feelings I get when he did that as sparks erupted in my body.

I held onto the collar of his white button up shirt as both of his hands wrapped around my waist as he pulled me closer into him, if that were possible since we were already close enough.

"Harry." I squeaked.

He quickly pulled back and stared into my eyes , as realization struck him his eyes widened.

"Corki?" He asked.

I nodded my head and then and there he crashed his lips on my mine. Oh how I missed this feeling, our kips moved in perfect sync.

He pulled away and we stared into each other's eyes.

"I thought you were dead." He whispered.

"I wasn't Harry." I replied as I brought my hand up to his cheek and made him look into my eyes.

"Harry, Nita tried to kill me, she still thinks that I am dead but because she wants you to be with her she gave you a love potion which changed your eye color. The love potion also made you fall in love with her and now the whole world thinks that you are together. Harry I want you back, I want back the Harry I fell in love with." I said as my eyes began to fill with tears.

Harry pulled me into a hug and we remained like that for a while.