Apple's been kidnapped.

Kiley's POV

After we left the palace in the afternoon, Apple and I went straight to shopping, we had so much fun.

I managed to buy her a few necklaces, ballet shoes and three light pink dresses.

We just finished paying for the items and leaving the store.

"Kwiley, can we get ice-cweam?" Apple asked.

"Sure." I replied chuckling at her words, sometimes she managed to say her words and other times its very funny.

Holding her small hands with mine we crossed the street and into the parking lot. Upon reaching the other side, I dug into my purse for my car keys when suddenly Apple was grabbed from me.

"Kwiley!" She screamed.

I ran after the man who had a crying Apple over his shoulders.

I have to admit he was a fast runner, then out of nowhere I was jumped by two guys.

One of them threw a punch in my direction but I dodged it and sent one into his face braking his nose.

The man grunted and I took that opportunity and broke his neck.

Before I could attack the other guy, I was hit on the back off the head, falling down with a loud thud.

I felt the warm liquid running down my scalp. I struggled to keep my eyes open as a girl around the same age as Corki came into view.

"I'm not going to kill you but i need you to deliver a massage to that bitch Corki, tell her that I have Apple and that I'll be visiting very soon and to tell her that I'm also picking Harry up when I reach there. " the girl said.

My eyes drifted towards a black jeep and saw Apple's tear stained face staring back at me.

"Apple." My voice came out week and almost a whisper as I blacked out on the hard cold concrete.

Apple's POV.

My heart dropped when I saw Kiley's motionless body on the ground.

"Want to play a game Apple?" The woman asked me.

"Yes a game I wish you dead." I yelled.
I was slapped across the face then a needle was placed inside my arm making black dots cloud my vision as I fell into a dark place.

_________________

Later that night.
Kiley's POV

I regained consciousness, my eyes flutters open as I stared into the darkness.

I thought that I was dreaming as the events from earlier flooded back into my head.

A silent growl rumbled in my chest as I smelt someone near not a human but  a vampire.

Niall's POV

Its been almost five hours,  Kiley and Apple haven't returned yet.

Now I'm standing beside Kiley's car on the cold night air. Her scent was faint, real faint.

I scanned the area and still nothing.

" I hope that the others have a better  luck." I mumbled to myself.

Just then I was hit with Kiley's scent with the smell of her blood. Using vampire speed I followed the scent and stopped at the side of an ally to see Kiley's figure on the ground and a little growl rumbled in her chest.

I ran over to her and took her in my arms as she passed out again.

"Corki, I found Kiley but there's no sign of Apple.". I said in my mind.

" is she alright?" Corki's voice asked.

"Not really, she hit her head badly and she just passed out a few seconds ago." I replied back.

I ran full speed back to the palace, and within a few seconds I came to a halt at the front doors of the palace.

The doors opened and Brittany was the first one there along with Corki.

I took Kiley up to her room so that Brittany could look after her.

Leaving the room I saw Corki standing by a window looking out with a worried expression.

"Corki we will find Apple." I said as I stood behind her.

"Thanks Niall but this is all my fault." She whispered back.

"What are you talking about?" I asked as Harry appeared out of nowhere.

"I should be the one on the bed now not Kiley. Why did I send them out, I should have forbidden them from going out." Corki said turning around.

"Corki you didn't have anything to do with this. This isn't your fault and we promise that Apple will be alive." Harry spoke up.

"Harry I'm going to see if I can find any clues relating to what had happened." I told Harry in my mind.

Harry replied with a nod and I left as Corki hugged him as a few tears fell.