What happened?

Harry's POV

I just arrived back at the cabin in the woods after I dropped Corki at her house.

I couldn't help but think of how close her body was to mine. I felt this pull towards her, I care about her.

I mean this is the first time that I care about a human, and there's something about her that I like really much.

I want her to be safe, plus she knows our secret.

"Back to earth man, and you know we can hear everything right" Niall said pulling me out of my thoughts and handed me a beer.

"Man you like her." Zyan said as he sat across from me.

"I don't man, I mean she knows that we are vampires but will she.." I started but its Louis' turn to cut me off.

"Dude she didn't even freak out about us being vampires, look man when she's around its like you're happier than when you're with us, she makes you happy, you love her man. Just talk to her when you're ready." Louis said.

Allowing what he said to sink in, I think I really love her.

Corki's POV

Home sweet home. I just plopped down on the couch, that's when for the first time today I decided to check on my eye.

I went and stood in front of the mirror in my lime green living room. There's a flat screen TV on the wall, creme colored couches, white tiles, a huge bright fluffy rug underneath the glass coffee table.

I gasped at my image, my eye had actually swollen, sighing I went into the kitchen and took out a bag of ice and immediately placed it on my swollen eye.

I went back into the living room, I'm happy despite the pain I'm feeling now, since today was the last day of school and its now summer. Great start, but now I'll have to plan my grandmother's funeral.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?!" I yelled as I walked to the door.

"Its me!" The person yelled back.
"Me who?!" I yelled back finding it a bit funny.

"Harry!" The person yelled back.

Opening the door and there Harry stood. He wore a white tank top that hugged his perfect body, a black jeans pants and white sneakers.

"Come in." And when he passed me he smelled great.

Turning around I bumped into him causing the bag of ice to drop on the floor.

"What happened to your eye?" Harry asked as he stared into my eyes.

"I- I bumped into a ball, well I was playing with..." I started but its like a sudden feeling washed over me and I found myself saying,

"My ex boyfriend punched me."

"Corki, I need to tell you something, I know that this is soon but I love you, I've been seeing you for the past few months." Harry said.

"Seeing me for the past few months, what are you.." I started but he cut me off.

"Do you remember those nights you would go to bed, the nights you couldn't sleep. I was there, I watched you sleep every night , I.." It was my turn to cut him off with a hug.

"You've been doing that because I couldn't sleep, I don't know what to say." I whisper pulling away.

"Corki, I've been wanting to do this for awhile now, um can I kiss you?" Harry asked.

" Harry I..." I was cut off again as he gently captured my lips with his. Slowly pulling me in, I wrapped my arms around his neck while his went around my lower back.

His lips were so soft, meanwhile heart has been doing flips, I feel different and new somehow this feels right m

We slowly pulled away gasping for air, well that me gasping for air.

"I love you Corki." Harry whispers.
"Harry can we please take it slow, I don't want to rush this, but not too slow." I whispered back as he leaned in to kiss me again.

After that Harry told me about his powers, he can heal, controls emotion, run fast, read minds and controls water.

Did I also mention that he even healed my face.

Harry and I sat on the couch,
"He broke up with me for the girl who's on the cheer leading team on my birthday in front of everyone. And the night you guys were at the restaurant was the same night my grandmother died. I lost all my family." Tears started forming in my eyes and Harry pulled me into his chest while stroking my hair.

That's when my crying got out of control as the deaths of my family ran through my head as if I'm reliving the events.

"Make it stop! Make it stop!" I screamed as I cried harder.

"Corki calm down." Harry said as he tried to get me to calm down.

"Make it stop Harry please, please." I begged as I started pounding on his chest.

"Corki look at me." Harry said as he made me look into his eyes and by doing that immediately I started to calm down.

Once again he pulled me into his arms,
"Harry will I ever be to make some of the pain go away?" I whisper.

"You will, I promise as from now on and forever I'll be here for you." He whispered back and I fell into a deep sleep.

Harry's POV

My heart ached as I saw all the pain Corki went through. Taking her bridal style in my arms I carried her to her room and laid her on the bed. She's even more beautiful when she sleeps.

"Zyan I'm going to stay with Corki for a few days." I said in my mind.

"Do what you have to do bro, we understand, I know she means a lot to you, I can feel it take care of her man. And remember that we're all here for you." Zyan's voice replied back.