Brittany's Back

Nb: this is a different scenery with new characters but soon enough the previous characters will be back.

Adam's POV

*knock, knock*

"Come in." I said no looking up from my paper work.

"Sir, we found Brittany but she's half witch." Brandon my best friend told me.

We are from the vampire kingdom, in an unknown world that is connected to the human world by an invisible portal. There are three which only a vampire can find. I'm a royal vampire and royals tend to get to the bottom of things.

"Great bring her here, and if anyone touches her kill them." I told him.

Nodding his head he left the room, a few seconds later I looked up just in time to see Brittany walk in.

"Hey B." I said smiling getting up from around my desk.

"Hey Adam, how are things?" She asked as she shook my hand.

"Never been better, what about you?" I asked as we both sat down across from each other.

"Still getting use to drinking blood and still happy that Harry found love he's like the brother I never had or met." She replied.

"So what's wrong?" She asked.

"It's Nita." I said and when she heard the name her eyes went a deep red.

"What about her?" She asked in a angry tone.

Just then Lena my girlfriend came in with blood for both of us and quickly left because she knew what we were speaking about is very important.

After she left, Brittany started taking quick sips of it.

"You know that Harry has fallen in love with a girl named Corki, but Nita loves Harry and tried to kill Corki. Something's up and I want you to find out what and remember to make sure that only Corki sees, hears and speaks to you."I told her.

"I'll do it, but there's more." She said as she drank the rest of her blood.

"Yes, there is, something's up with her ex boyfriend. There's something fishy about him and you have to help Corki." I said.

"As long as I'm alive including Corki we'll take her down. I'll leave tomorrow." She said getting up.

We shook hands and then she left. Sitting back down I started pondering, "what are you up to now Nita, what is it about Corki that you want her dead so badly?"

Next day

Brittany's POV

I packed some clothes and got ready to leave. Few minutes later I was bid goodbye by Adam and Brandon, taking a deep breath while the portal came into view. It had a light blue color to it and it was like an oval shaped mirror.

Once it was large enough for me to go through, I jumped in and was greeted with something like a whirlpool of different colors. Within seconds I found myself  in front of an apartment door and a key magically appeared in my hand.

After I settled in, I decided to do a spell which would make me appear in front off Corki, more like in a dream state.

I quickly took a shower, had something to eat then got to work.

____________

Corki's POV

I was washing the dishes and as soon as I placed the last dish in the drainboard, something came over me and in a flash I ended up in the woods.

Panicking I started yelling,
"Is anyone here?!"
Still no response.

"Hello?!" I yelled again.
This time a figure emerged from the fog walking towards me.

"Don't panic please." The figure said, it was wearing a cloak and soon enough I realized that it's a woman.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Brittany." She said as she took off the hoodie part of her cloak.

She explained everything to me and why she's here. Everything about Nita killing her and trying to kill me and that my ex boyfriend might be involved somewhere along the line.

"I can't believe that Nita would do something like that and I promise to help but what should I do for now?" I asked as we both were walking beside each other through the fog.

"Did Chuck do something to you?" Brittany asked.

"Yes, he did, he dumped me in front of the whole school when it was lunch time and then another day I was punched in the face. And then his girlfriend's friend slapped me across the face." I said as I clenched and unclenched my fists.

"Calm down Corki, I know how you feel but I must warn you to keep your eyes and ears open. Something's up with your ex and Nita's up to something. I'll send you back now and please be careful." Brittany said as she gave me a quick hug and walked away disappearing into the thick fog.

As I watched her leave I felt something was pulling me back and in a flash I was back in the kitchen.

Everyone was out as usual and Nita left. As I walked out of the kitchen I thought about the conversation I had with Brittany, so I decided to do my own investigation.

In vampire speed I locked all the doors and windows. When I was finished I went straight to Nita's room, surprisingly the door wasn't locked. Turning the door handle I went inside, well I'll have to give her credit for keeping this room clean.

Locking the door and put up my shield and went straight to work. I have to admit I have no idea what I'm even looking for.

Going over to the dresser I quickly searched the drawers and found nothing but put everything back in its rightful place.

I did the same to the night tables beside her bed and still didn't find anything. I looked under the bed and in the bathroom and still didn't find anything.

Now I only had one place left to look and it was in her closet. Walking back out of her bathroom and glanced at the clock and saw that I had 10 more minutes left before she would reach here.

Opening the doors I went through her stuff again in a frustrated way I nearly ripped up her clothes. I was almost finished when I saw a piece of paper sticking out of the pocket of her jacket.

Taking it out I unfolded the paper and it read.

"Portals, time travel, Corki."

I was puzzled because I don't know what was meant by that but Brittany was right somehow I'll have to talk to her and fast. Taking out my phone, I took a picture of the note.

Quickly folding back the paper and put it back in her jacket like how I saw it and fixed her clothes the same way how I found them when I came in.

Leaving the room closing the door and in vampire speed again I unlocked all doors and windows.

I need to find out what's really going on.