Training

Corki's POV

*knock, knock*

"You ready?!" Brandon asked knocking on the door after I finished putting on my black combat boots.

"Good morning, Brandon." I smiled as he came in.

"Morning and here's your breakfast." He said as he gave me a glass of fresh blood.

"Thanks." I replied as I brought the glass up to my light pink lips and drank the blood.

"Now can we go?" I asked handing him the empty glass.

"Let's go." He said as he lead the way.

We walked through corridors and finally and finally came out on an open field with thick green trees outlining the field itself the sky had dark grey clouds surrounded by light grey ones.

It made me think that what I was wearing might not be appropriate but then I had to think that what I'm wearing is best so that I would be able to move freely.

I was wearing a dark blue shorts and a tight black tank top along with black ankle boots and I also made sure to put my hair up in a pony tail.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Brittany started speaking,

"Capture the flag without getting hurt."

"And what's the rules?" I asked as I stared at the flag at the far end of the field.

"There are no rules." She replied smiling as they walked to the side of the field.

"OK, I can do this." I mumbled to myself before getting into position.

"And go!" Adam yelled and I was running super fast.

I didn't even reach halfway across the field when the ground started shaking.

Quickly jumped of the ground as high as I could as silver sharped blades rose up, doing a Summersault and landed perfectly on my feet on the other side.

I kept on running but skidded to a stop as huge boulders rolled out from in between the trees. They were coming so fast it almost looked blurry.

Quickly lifting my hands up all 5 boulders rose up in the air from of the ground still rolling.

Suddenly I felt as if my hands were getting warm when my fingers were engulfed in flames and then the boulders themselves still spinning in mid air surrounded by flames and soon exploded.

As they exploded, I ducked just in time as a big ball of fire flew towards my head but missed and crashed into the ground with a loud explosion.

"Are you trying to kill me?!" I yelled as I kept on running.

"Just find your inner peace." Brandon yelled back.

"Do I look like a panda to you?!" I yelled back and started doing front flips so fast that every arrow shot in my direction missed me. I didn't see them, I felt them, I know weird huh?

Soon enough, I reached the flag and held it up high as everyone cheered, I didn't even realized that a massive crowd was there.

I felt myself smiling and I ran over to where Brittany was clapping her hands with a smile on her face but before I reached her I  stopped suddenly as I felt as if something was removed from my body.

It even appears that Brittany noticed and I felt myself about to fall but someone caught me.

A burning sensation raced through my body.

"Make it stop." I whispered.

Brittany held my hand and her eye color changed to a dark black and then widened in realization.

"Its Harry." She said before I blacked out.

Sorry for the short chapter, hope you are enjoying this book.