Not Again

Harry's POV

I came back downstairs, I'm thinking that after things cool off, I'll tale her out or maybe the lads and I could attend her school.

We'll fit in just fine, plus the guys also have their girlfriends who were humans and they decided to be vampires.

And they all have a great relationship, the girls are returning from a trip from Barbados.

12 midnight.

Corki's POV

Dream

"Help! Help!" I screamed as I ran along the main road.

I kept running until I found myself at a police station. Pushing the door open I fell to my knees.

"Help!" I begged.
"What's wrong?" A lady with light golden hair asked she was also dressed in a police uniform.

Before I had the chance to say anything there was another loud explosion from the direction I came from.

"Mommy!" I screamed as watched the fire dance.

A hand lifted me up, blood kept rushing through my wound while I kept screaming.

Then I felt someone shaking me.

End of dream.

My eyes shot open to see a worried Harry.

He pulled me into a hug while I sobbed silently. Harry started humming a song rocking us back and forth.

After awhile I had stopped crying,
"Harry could you stay with me?" I whispered as I clung tightly to his shirt when it felt as if he was going to leave me.

"I will, I'm just going to turn off the lights in the living room." He said after he pulled away.

Once he left the room, I scooted over in my bed to make room for him. Just then he walked in and laid down beside me on the bed pulling me closer to him.

Resting my head on his chest and listened to the beat of his heart while his hands wrapped around my body.

"Goodnight Harry." I whisper .

"Goodnight Angel." Was the last thing I heard before sleep took over me.

In the morning sometime around 8.

Corki's POV

I twisted, turned and eventually rolled right off the bed, unto the ground with a loud thud.

"Good morning to you too." I grumbled to myself.

Getting off the ground, looking at my clock it was just 8:15. Just then my eye caught a piece of paper next to my pillow neatly folded.

Curious I picked it up and read it

"Good morning Angel, I didn't want to wake you but I left early this morning to go back to the cabin to pick up some clothes, the lads and I are going to the airport to pick up the girls. We'll stop by this evening and I already prepared breakfast for you. My number is at the bottom you can call me if you need anything and I'll see you later.
Harry.

"Thanks Harry." I said in my head, letting out a small breath, I got up made the bed then did my morning routine.

By the next 20 minutes, I stepped out of the shower wrapped in my towel, drying my hair after that I slipped on my under garments, then put on a green shorts and a white crop top.

Going down the stairs and into the kitchen, it wasn't hard for me to find my breakfast. Harry prepared bacon and pancakes, which already is mouth watering.

Opening the the cupboard, I took out the pancake syrup and squeezed it onto the pancake nearly drowning the poor things.

I got a glass of pineapple juice and went into the living room. Taking a bite of the pancake a loud moan escaped my lips.

It tastes great, when Harry comes back I'll have to ask him if he has a secret recipe. It didn't take long for me to finish the heavenly goodness.

As soon as I was finished, I washed the plates and then placed my dirty clothes in the washing machine.

By now outside was getting cloudy more like a storm was coming. Going back to the living room, sitting on the ground I decided to try and meditate.

After a couple of minutes, I felt myself drifting into another place. I felt relaxed and strong on the inside.

Harry's POV

We just arrived at the airport just the right time as the girls came out with smiles plastered on their faces.

There's Anna Zyan's girlfriend, Nelly Niall's girlfriend, Lisa Liam's girlfriend and Kelly Louis' girlfriend.

"Hey guys." Nelly ran up to us dropping her luggage.

"Harry boo." Another voice yelled, hearing that voice the boys frozen.

I knew that voice anywhere, it was Nita my obsessed friend.

I was caught deep into my thoughts that I didn't realize that she was in front of me but feeling her lips on my cheek quickly snapped me out of my daze.

"Let's get out of here." Nita yelled.

"Guys what will we do?" I asked in my mind.

"We'll figure something out." Zyan replied back in my mind.

Corki's POV

After my 2 hour meditation, I placed my favourite movie in the DVD The Hunger Games. Awesome!.

By now the rain was pouring very hard. Spending the rest of the day watching movies, putting up my clean clothes, folding what needs to be folded and eating tostitoes.

It was now 2 in the afternoon when I finally finished what I was doing. Taking another quick shower using my raspberry scented body wash and shampoo.

I was about to blow dry my hair when I heard knocking on the door down stairs.

Running all the way to the front door and opened it revealing the guys and some girls with them.

"Come on in." I said smiling.

After they came in I was about to hug Harry when an unseen force pulled me from behind making me fly through the air and into the mirror across the room.

"Nita what the hell's wrong with you?!" Harry and Zyan yelled at the same time giving her death glares.

"Listen you piece of shit, Harry is my boyfriend so stay away from him." Nita said through gritted teeth.

My heart just went dead still and so did my breathing.

"Please tell me that this isn't happening, not again." I said to myself.