How Break a love potion spell

Brittany's POV

It's already midnight and Corki isn't back yet.

I started pacing but stopped as she entered the room.

"What happened? How did it go? Did you see Nita? Was she all over him? Did he kiss you? Did he remember you?" I asked as I dragged her to the bed.

"Nothing much, fine, no, no, yes, kind of for a while." She replied to all my questions.

"Brittany he drank from me and he's fighting the spell as hard as he can. I need him back Brittany. I want the old Harry back, I thought that kissing him would break the spell but it didn't. I just can't break it and we need to do it fast." She replied as she took off her bathing suit in the bathroom getting ready for a shower with the door locked.

"We will find a way to break the spell Corki, we will but right now after your shower you need some rest. As of tomorrow I'll be needing your help me with a spell." I said loud enough for her to hear.

I slipped into bed and laid as the questions ran through my head,
" how to break a spellHow to get it done?"

I was so deep in thought, I didn't realize that Corki had been standing there staring at me until she spoke,

"You OK?"

"Yeah, just thinking about the spell." I said as I sat up in bed.

"I can't come up with anything for breaking the spell." I said as I rested my head in my hands.

"Look Brittany, I know Harry means a lot to both of us and from what I have heard from him about you and me getting to know you, you are the best half witch half vampire I have the pleasure of meeting but right now we need to rest. And in the morning we'll figure this out together." Corki said as she placed a hand on my shoulder.

I lifted up my head and gave her a smile.

"I think I should be the one telling that to you but still I haven't met anyone who's loved Harry so much and honestly I'm glad that you're his mate." I replied as I pulled her into a quick hug.

"Now off to bed, we've got a big day ahead of us." I giggled as I gently pushed her off the bed.

"Yes mother." She said before sticking her tongue out and we both laughed and went to bed.

Zyan's POV

When we reached home after the concert Harry fell asleep on the couch across from me.

But there was something bugging me, all the way back home I could smell another scent mixing with Harry's although its a bit faint.

So to find out what he did, I decided to ransack his brain like a theif. It only took a couple of minutes to find out what was going on.

After seeing and hearing what happened a few hours ago, I just couldn't believe that Nita had given Harry a love potion which made him fall in love with the first person he sees and she made sure that she  herself was there.

I got up and went upstairs but made sure yo keep my mind on permanent lock down or should I say keeping people out of my head.

I need to get in touch with the rest of the band and the girls to let them know what's really going on.